Ask Malzahar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
Master, the sacrifice to the void today did not go as planned, there was an, interference.
I will be fighting Pantheon soon, if all goes well, I shall sacrifice all of Mount Targon to the void.
{{ .................... }}

Ask Ezreal

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ .................... }}
((It's a long story that hasn't entirely played out yet. Don't ask questions, this doesn't involve you.))

Ask the Herald

06-20-2012

Quote:
((It's a long story that hasn't entirely played out yet. Don't ask questions, this doesn't involve you.))
{{ Considering that I've been playing with the idea of what came up in Viktor's analysis of the Void during his expedition there with Heimerdinger and Kassadin, and the fact that the Void poses a threat to the entire world, it **** well involves me. }}

Ask Ezreal

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ Considering that I've been playing with the idea of what came up in Viktor's analysis of the Void during his expedition there with Heimerdinger and Kassadin, and the fact that the Void poses a threat to the entire world, it **** well involves me. }}
((sure it involves you, but Viktor doesn't know that.))

AskVoidWalker

06-20-2012

((pretty sure it involves me))

Ask Ezreal

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskVoidWalker View Post
((pretty sure it involves me))
(( Doesn't involve you either, you involve balance, you are not involved in this, however, you are the only one to hear this information IC because of your ability to walk through the void plane. no one else shall know.))

Ask Nidalee

06-20-2012

Prophet~
I know that Kassadin has a daughter, but do you have any family? Do they approve of the Void?
~ Nidalee the Bestial Huntress

((I knew Ezreal was evil! His dance tells all!))

Ask The Treant

06-20-2012

Void creature. I will warn you once. if this invasion takes place i will personally uproot every tree and every fabric of being mother nature is. I will not let some creatures destroy my world.

Ask Ezreal

06-20-2012

(( He only Recently [in the future] became evil ^.^ hopefully Pantheon is strong enough to beat him and take him somewhere to be purified, if not...all hell gonna break loose.))

Ask The Prophet

06-20-2012

((We-he-he-ell, now. This is all quite interesting turn of events))

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDestroyerBane View Post
Dear Malzahar,

How exactlly will the end of the world happen when the Void comes? Being the word "Void" which means nothing I assume the creatures of the Void will simply devour everything. Also, will your followers be allowed to live if they suppourt the Void? Finally, where'd you get that awsome hat/cowl?

Bane
While I openly display my knowledge that the end is coming, I can't exactly give out very much in terms of specifics. If I did, well, I'm sure Kassadin and his kind would find my words very interesting, and possibly use them to our disadvantage. That won't do. What I can tell you, though, is that it won't be pretty. Well, for you. I'll find plenty of humor in it, I assure you.

Quote:
Master, the sacrifice to the void today did not go as planned, there was an, interference.
I will be fighting Pantheon soon, if all goes well, I shall sacrifice all of Mount Targon to the void.
Ezreal, my dear friend, you shall have to tell me the story of your victory over voidling stew atop the Void-Claimed Mount Targon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nidalee View Post
Prophet~
I know that Kassadin has a daughter, but do you have any family? Do they approve of the Void?
~ Nidalee the Bestial Huntress

((I knew Ezreal was evil! His dance tells all!))
With the knowledge granted to me by my second sight and those I've spoken with of the Void, my family had become somewhat obsolete in the grand scheme of things. For quite some time I've had no use of them, and to this day I couldn't tell you much about their going-ons of today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Treant View Post
Void creature. I will warn you once. if this invasion takes place i will personally uproot every tree and every fabric of being mother nature is. I will not let some creatures destroy my world.
My dear treant, has anyone told you that you are absolutely adorable? Seeing the false sense of power you hold sends me a bad case of the giggles. While you think your power superior, I can tell you that the Void contains its own forms of plant life. Well, something close to that. Anyway; we've already begun to raise them to our end (much to their pleasure) and are working on a way to do the same to your kind, but with love for our goals. And go ahead, try to resist it, but I've seen enough to know that whatever you do shall not thwart what's coming.

-Malzahar, Prophet of the Void