Ask Malzahar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Prophet

Senior Member

05-23-2012

Pantheon-

This type of attitude is to be expected from one of the Rakkor. You have to take into account the sheer size of the Void, and all of the contents within it. While your endurance is great, it is still limited, unlike the number of opponents the Void will bring. Your attitude is commendable, but you shall die. Brave, fighting, and true to your people in the end, but you shall still fall. Your faith in your people is the same resolution as mine of the Void, and the only time they can be tested is when your time ends. So until then, I shall continue to speak of the glories of the Void and the end that shall come.


Malzahar, Prophet of the Void


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Prophet View Post
Pantheon-

This type of attitude is to be expected from one of the Rakkor. You have to take into account the sheer size of the Void, and all of the contents within it. While your endurance is great, it is still limited, unlike the number of opponents the Void will bring. Your attitude is commendable, but you shall die. Brave, fighting, and true to your people in the end, but you shall still fall. Your faith in your people is the same resolution as mine of the Void, and the only time they can be tested is when your time ends. So until then, I shall continue to speak of the glories of the Void and the end that shall come.


Malzahar, Prophet of the Void
Hello prophet. Do you know where Sona disappeared off to?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xblackoutbradx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

05-29-2012

Prophet, I am wondering: if, by simply using your various skills and spells, you can summon a small voidling for a time, why then, can you not focus your magic to bring forth a much bigger being of the void? I'm sure you teammates would appreciate it, especially when they have to go against that annoying flame child and her bear.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Prophet

Senior Member

06-19-2012

((Forgive me for the time away, but I've had a lot of things happening in life. Among others is the arrest of a dear friend for stabbing his step father to death on father's day, but... Details... Not so keen on those... But alas! I've been hearing rumors of a page takeover, and we simply cannot have that, can we? So, here I am! Back in action))

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Hello prophet. Do you know where Sona disappeared off to?
No, Karthus, I do not. I don't tend to keep up with the trivial affairs of such... fools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xblackoutbradx View Post
Prophet, I am wondering: if, by simply using your various skills and spells, you can summon a small voidling for a time, why then, can you not focus your magic to bring forth a much bigger being of the void? I'm sure you teammates would appreciate it, especially when they have to go against that annoying flame child and her bear.
Ah, this is an excellent question. While it's true that I could call forth a larger, more powerful void creature, certain... ah... restrictions, prevent me from doing so. The League's fear of such beings, for example. They wouldn't exactly love to have the field stormed by armies of Cho'Gath and Kog'Maw strength creatures. It's simply unfair. And, with more power comes more intelligence. And while they're not the best, I can at least ensure my control over my voidlings. So, to sum up, bringing forth an army of monstrous creatures that do their own will (while eventually going to happen anyway) just won't do for the Fields.

-Malzahar, Prophet of the Void


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Ezreal

Senior Member

06-19-2012

Malzahar, what's the best/most interesting thing about the void?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Prophet

Senior Member

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
Malzahar, what's the best/most interesting thing about the void?
The purple. If you couldn't tell, it's my favorite color.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Ezreal

Senior Member

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Prophet View Post
The purple. If you couldn't tell, it's my favorite color.
Is that really all the void has to offer? The color purple? Doesn't seem that scary.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Prophet

Senior Member

06-19-2012

Oh, it's got much more. I just find the color appealing. It gets visitors, which we've been sorely lacking as of late. You know, new folks other than cultists. They're fun, but they're a lot like voidlings. Great for the fodder, but not for conversation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDestroyerBane

Senior Member

06-19-2012

Dear Malzahar,

How exactlly will the end of the world happen when the Void comes? Being the word "Void" which means nothing I assume the creatures of the Void will simply devour everything. Also, will your followers be allowed to live if they suppourt the Void? Finally, where'd you get that awsome hat/cowl?

Bane


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Ezreal

Senior Member

06-20-2012

Master, the sacrifice to the void today did not go as planned, there was an, interference.
I will be fighting Pantheon soon, if all goes well, I shall sacrifice all of Mount Targon to the void.