Ask Malzahar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Prophet

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekstase View Post
Dear Malzahar,

I must know... Why are you so sexy? I find myself attracted to you in what should be illegal ways in most countries.
I don't know. It just comes naturally. And Kassadin, if you have a problem with my looks then why don't you dazzle us with yours? Oh yes. That's right. You wear a mask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riniac View Post
A question, Malzahar.

Are the voidlings you summon sentient at all? Because they seem rather... dull, at times.
Within the Void, they work and operate with a "hive mind" of sorts, following their ruler and working as they are ordered. When summoned to this realm, I simply step in as the one giving orders. It's actually a very complicated task, but that's a fitting summary.

((Sorry, again, for the absence. I started working full time and I have college to worry about soon, and to top it all off there was some shenanigans going on with my account. :x It took quite some time to get it sorted out. I was confused, myself, seeing as this account is like level five. But I guess you take what you can get when stealing account info.))

Midnight Firefox

08-01-2012

Malzahar, apprently there's no romance in the void.

But you still fall for my charms. Perhaps you're not as strong as you claim.~

- Ahri

Lunari Fox

08-01-2012

Ahri pretty much nailed it right there. xD

I wanted to ask you this question : Why do I rarely see you on the fields of justice ? I mean, you claim to be a powerful mage and all but we rarely ever see you performing.

Isidore.

Ask The Prophet

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Firefox View Post
Malzahar, apprently there's no romance in the void.

But you still fall for my charms. Perhaps you're not as strong as you claim.~

- Ahri

Your charms, I take it, work in a way similar to Gangplank's oranges. In a world not backed or hindered by the tinkering of the League, they would just be normal oranges, unable to break free of something such as my Nether Grasp. I'm sure they had some hand in making your charm effective when it shouldn't be.

Ask The Prophet

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade X35 View Post
Ahri pretty much nailed it right there. xD

I wanted to ask you this question : Why do I rarely see you on the fields of justice ? I mean, you claim to be a powerful mage and all but we rarely ever see you performing.

Isidore.
Not many summoners can handle my power. Joining minds with one who's seen things such as I have, it can have a lasting effect on their psyche.

Drunk Reiora

08-01-2012

((oh Maaaaaaalz, honey <3 you and I have alot of RPing to do soon, you know... You better be around alot~))

Ask The Prophet

08-01-2012

((Um. Um. Um. Okay.))

Midnight Firefox

08-01-2012

(o_O;; Okay then..)

Oh well.

Speaking of which, does Kog'Maw or Cho'gath ever end up accidentally harming you?

Ask The Prophet

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Firefox View Post
(o_O;; Okay then..)

Oh well.

Speaking of which, does Kog'Maw or Cho'gath ever end up accidentally harming you?
I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but I have no real ties with Cho'Gath. There are many different groups and ideals within the void, and Cho'Gath would just as soon chomp my head off as any other member of the League. Kog'Maw, on the other hand, is a different story. Even if he is forced to harm me, which happens from time to time, it's nothing that I can't fix.

Midnight Firefox

08-01-2012

So..

What exactly does the Void plan to do to us? Given there is a plan..