Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Another imbalanced game woot woot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Auronan Valenkyr

04-24-2012

Quote:
TheAngryMuskratt:
Do morons actually believe this game is balanced? wow

You know, I actually used to think the same thing. Then I started getting heavy into how to counter pick. Granted you can't do this in normals, but if you seem to be having trouble with a certain champ then learn his/her counter picks. Get good with one and wreck face. Just saying...

EDIT: Didn't give an example...Tryndamere. I used to HATE him. I'm not talking about normal hate either. I'm talking about the kind of hate where you want to tear someone's heart out with a rusty spoon and then feed it to them while their brain is still functioning.

Then I found Teemo. Nuff said.

Sebamk

04-24-2012

Look guys, another child crying about the game being unbalanced because a tryndamere kicked his ass in TT.

Auronan Valenkyr

04-24-2012

Hehe yeah prolly so. Like I said. I used to rage HARD over Tryndamere.

Sam

04-25-2012

Quote:
KrobbleGoo:
3v3 is actually retardedly unbalanced. Fiora and tryndy
just saying

Just joined the "Hated" Group. :P haha!
This game is clearly balanced. Riot takes a lot of time on this. It's their job. I don't understand your reasoning behind how this game is unbalanced.

Fiora and Tryndmere are so easily counterable. . .

3v3 is just a more challenge map than SR to be honest. More action, more mapawareness, but clearly most 5s players don't understand that.

Precut Pwntatoes

04-26-2012

Quote:
KrobbleGoo:
just saying

Fiora and Trynd are just like any other champion, they can dominate if played properly, and also if they get out of hand eg:you or a team mate dying a couple times early game is a detriment to your team, especially if dying to heroes like trynd or fiora... The point I am trying to get across is that many champions in this game are considered op, and many that don't have that label can dominate considerably when played well and effectively akin to the role of the champ. Like the game I had not too long ago as Cho'Gath, and I happened to be against a Fiora and a Trynd on my enemy team. I carried the game 10-0. Because? I did not allow the Trynd and Fiora to get out of hand, by effectively denying them kills on ganks with Rupture, being assertive and paying close attention to my map. As well as securing kills for my allies, and myself, due to my said score above. Basically how overpowered your enemy champions get is directly linked to how good your teammates are, how good you work together, and how offensive/defensive you are in the 1st couple mins. Just saying.
*******http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/096/044/trollface.jpg?1296494117********

Hoaroth

04-26-2012

Quote:
KrobbleGoo:
just saying

Rammus or Amumu with thornmail. congratz. or somebody with a stun and an igny. seriously if you learn to fight against the characters that give you problems you can destroy them. also get a balanced team and you will have no problems.

AlecksLuciferis

04-27-2012

the lack of balance here is not caused by the characters.... it's caused by the team you're in!!!! when I can get my First win of the day it's nearly impossible to get it until like 5 hours later because I'm always in team with horrible players and awesomly good players in the other team......... but when I get that first win everything is going fine!!!!!

the other day I was looking at my team mates after the game..........I was with a guy lvl 22 who only had 30 wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? SERIOUSLY?????????????????????????

Yefo

04-27-2012

This is why TT gets ignored...

If a thread like this was made on GD, it would be closed within seconds.

Days later on TT and it still needs a couple more downvotes AND is on the first page.

Inactive forum much?

xObuay

04-27-2012

W00t w00t unbalanced i about to play sion 3v3 gg bros

Risemix

04-27-2012

singed+turtling

agree with op