Watch Korea’s Champions League at OnGameNet!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoolMintz

04-24-2012

Yes!!! MOAR TOURNAMENTS

LuShRaynor

04-24-2012

I am really confused as to why there are white people in this picture

QargZer

04-24-2012

Can someone give me the link it will be streamed to? I have gone link hunting looking for the link to the stream but I can not find where you can actually watch the tournament. I hate how they do not just give the link straight to the stream. Will it show up closer to start time?

QargZer

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuShRaynor View Post
I am really confused as to why there are white people in this picture
They have moved to Korea and are playing league professionally over there.. does that answer your question?

Czxr

04-24-2012

I like the enthusiasm of the shoutcasters but I can't stand this biweekly model for a tournament.

Xeikh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-25-2012

Awesome!

Lord Janas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

I'm keen to see the blind pick match. That should be great because it'll be CLG playing as their best champs each with no bans.

I'm a bit annoyed that they force you to register to their site to watch the streams. I'd much prefer to just WATCH the games instead of having to sign up. A massive turn off considering I'll never be returning to their site again once the tournament is over.

Apollo Starling

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Janas View Post
I'm a bit annoyed that they force you to register to their site to watch the streams. I'd much prefer to just WATCH the games instead of having to sign up. A massive turn off considering I'll never be returning to their site again once the tournament is over.
I'm not sure you do have to register. I clicked the "watch now" link on their site, and a video popped up, then my browser loaded a new page telling me I had to join.

But I just hit the back button instead, and it went right back to the video.

Amuel

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo Starling View Post
I'm not sure you do have to register. I clicked the "watch now" link on their site, and a video popped up, then my browser loaded a new page telling me I had to join.

But I just hit the back button instead, and it went right back to the video.
Took a couple of tries, but this worked.

Amuel

04-25-2012

Man, seeing the players in those glass boxes makes me feel castrophobic.. don't like small spaces.