Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Watch Korea’s Champions League at OnGameNet!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChoiWooYoung

Senior Recruiter

04-25-2012

ah.

mrFatD

04-26-2012

they lost :S

Steelovic

04-26-2012

I wont sign up anywhere just to watch a video, thank you very much. From reading the comments you even have to pay? /shocked

What happened to public service, i was really proud of Riot making me watch all kinda stuff for free and playing their game for free and not locking anyone out from it for money reasons (And you can bet you made more money with your Skins from me then i have paid for any other game, btw). But this is important to me and i see it broken here.

Fashbinder

04-26-2012

i will go for those white koreans

RiverHill

04-26-2012

Quote:
Steelovic:
I wont sign up anywhere just to watch a video, thank you very much. From reading the comments you even have to pay? /shocked

What happened to public service, i was really proud of Riot making me watch all kinda stuff for free and playing their game for free and not locking anyone out from it for money reasons (And you can bet you made more money with your Skins from me then i have paid for any other game, btw). But this is important to me and i see it broken here.

Please thumbs up, if you agree. Riot, you should read this.

JCBitB

04-26-2012

Riot is probably going to let anyone hold a tournament to support their game and community that has the ability and notoriety to do so. How they run their tournament is up to them. Riot didn't make their game free because of some idea of social justice, they made it free to play because they knew it would make them more money.

I didn't watch because I didn't want to sign up either. Not riots fault. Riot knows more than any 14 year old who thinks he's come up with a complaint that will land him tons of thumbs up

XxILikePie03

04-26-2012

on the bottom left to the most right of their team that guy looks like bruce lee

Tyranox The Just

04-26-2012

**** communist , liberty prime needs to be unreashed.

Zakapa

04-26-2012

Quote:
Steelovic:

You don't have to pay if you watch it live, I'm certain. As to the vods... well, there's always torrent. The videos are also posted on youtube, so yeah. You are right about that website tho. Us korean also think that website is a piece of ****.

Sulfurian

04-26-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMec5aE5Gm0