Need help from experienced LoL players.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Space Ostrich

04-27-2012

Never mind, I've got a combined tank/damage Hecarim that works great with ridiculous amounts of farm.

Leotamer

04-27-2012

I suggest doing what comes natural, and what doesn't make you rage; like hec, for example, I play nasus still I find outnumbering inraging early game, and prefer calmer early games as I move into late game being able to deal damage. However, I person who doesn't like passive early games might not like nasus quite as much. Their my word of advice take it deny it, I really could careless.

A Space Ostrich

04-27-2012

About pasive early games. I can never seem to pull it off, the enemy pokes me for enough damage that if I don't jump in and stab they'll have the advantage for the remainder of the game.

TikalKeria

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatCatSpud View Post
AD sona should never be. You hurt your team by doing this. You'd be better off just afk in the base, you're stealing gold from your own carry who can do much better with that gold than you can.

Your description of what you want sounds wildly OP.

If you want to be an asset to your team, win your lane. Practice last hitting, poke, and lane positioning. Buy wards and place them intelligently.
if youre AD sona, you ARE the carry -.-

obviously if youre laned with a carry you should be support sona.

A Space Ostrich

04-28-2012

I'm enjoying the tank role but when I initiate I usually get left alone by the team and die, any tips or is it something as obvious as flaring that I'm not doing?