Blue team vs Purple team (Imbalanced Advantage)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ha11uc1n0g3n

04-26-2012

Solution: Play Dominion.

Mageinta Warrior

04-26-2012

But purple lane is the easiest gank though. Come in from behind the turrets/wards - 2 kills for your AD carry instead of 1 for the top guy.

Awfully Beast

04-26-2012

The only problem i have is when i have to go bot on purple side really, the angle just sucks.

Draco Tempus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2012

so it isnt an imbalance you are upset with....it is just the meta.....all you have to do is come up with something that beats this meta.

Veskulios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2012

Look at bot lane -Thread

MyosinFlare

04-26-2012

Unlock your camera

Daroff

05-04-2012

I can't play with an unlocked camera. Just can't. They need to simply make it to where you can turn your camera around in game to be facing the direction of your choice. Simple fix.

ßeerPongChamp

05-04-2012

If you can't play with your camera unlocked your a huge disadvantage anyway. I hate to say it but anyone who does play with their camera locked is really a noob. Let me explain why. I play with my camera unlocked. I have changed my key bindings so my W key moves the camera up my S key moves the camera down and my Q and A move the camera left and E and D move the camera my right. I rebound my abilities to 1, 2, 3, 4. Why do I do this? for one I have a razer naga mouse for 2 I was a long time wow player and my hands are just naturally skilled in using those keys.

Now heres where my advantage comes in to play. with my camera unlocked I have a far larger view of whats going on at any giving time than some noob who doesn't. very rarely do I have the camera centered on me. For the most part I have the camera shifted to where im on the perimeter of the screen and I can see my enemies and far behind them. Basically with this setup I can see you long before you see me. I can see the brush junglers use very easily and thats all there is to it.

Camera disadvantage? hardly. Unable to adapt to change? thats your problem. Get good stop crying. Good luck.

Everspace

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ßeerPongChamp View Post
If you can't play with your camera unlocked your a huge disadvantage anyway. I hate to say it but anyone who does play with their camera locked is really a noob. Let me explain why. I play with my camera unlocked. I have changed my key bindings so my W key moves the camera up my S key moves the camera down and my Q and A move the camera left and E and D move the camera my right. I rebound my abilities to 1, 2, 3, 4. Why do I do this? for one I have a razer naga mouse for 2 I was a long time wow player and my hands are just naturally skilled in using those keys.

Now heres where my advantage comes in to play. with my camera unlocked I have a far larger view of whats going on at any giving time than some noob who doesn't. very rarely do I have the camera centered on me. For the most part I have the camera shifted to where im on the perimeter of the screen and I can see my enemies and far behind them. Basically with this setup I can see you long before you see me. I can see the brush junglers use very easily and thats all there is to it.

Camera disadvantage? hardly. Unable to adapt to change? thats your problem. Get good stop crying. Good luck.
You are missing item hotkeys in your discription.

Locked camera is a choice. Good or bad depends on your ability, not some arbitrary division on your camera preferences. Some people do very well with locked camera.

I as an RTS player am used to a freeroaming camera, and tend to navigate about the map with the minimap as far as my camera is concerned.

I do recommend having a toggle/binding on your lock for when you need to peek further ahead of yourself though.

Back on topic:

In exchange for having top lane be more in blue's favor, purple gets better control on dragon and a safer lane on bot.

There is an interesting level of slight asymmetrical balance.

ßeerPongChamp

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everspace View Post
You are missing item hotkeys in your discription.

Locked camera is a choice. Good or bad depends on your ability, not some arbitrary division on your camera preferences. Some people do very well with locked camera.

I as an RTS player am used to a freeroaming camera, and tend to navigate about the map with the minimap as far as my camera is concerned.

I do recommend having a toggle/binding on your lock for when you need to peek further ahead of yourself though.

Back on topic:

In exchange for having top lane be more in blue's favor, purple gets better control on dragon and a safer lane on bot.

There is an interesting level of slight asymmetrical balance.
map control is clutch to winning games but camera control is clutch to winning skirmishes.... how does more vision of what I want to see not help... and isn't this what this QQ thread is about? QQ we can't see what we want? unlock your camera. it will solve your problem.