Kayle in ELO games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beastmanaids

04-23-2012

Greetings Summoners!

Recently, I have been testing a few champions to be ran in the solo top lane. One of my personal favorites has turned out to be Kayle, the Judicator. I seem to always maintain a lane presence with my ranged harass and slow into several hits with her 'E', Righteous Fury. And building into an early heal/speed increase proves to survive those pesky early game ganks. So, my question is this, can Kayle be played into ranked matches. Friends have told me she isn't a champion who is enough of a threat to be recognized in ranked matches, but I think not. Anyways, just want to get some opinions of my fellow summoners before I take her into some fights!

Thanks a lot,
- Beastmanaids

Sexual Healing

04-23-2012

Gerneally Kayle isn't a good solo top because her kit lacks a lot of the goodies that the general melee AD solo top champs have. There are probably some tops that she can do well against i nt he laning phase, but I personally dislike her team fight viability versus some of the other solo top greats. Soooooo, possible, but you had better have a good laning phase with her to really benefit from the trade-offs.

WhoopsiGoldburg

04-23-2012

Depending on your ELO you'll probably newb stomp if your a lowish elo.

wrzp

04-23-2012

I haven't seen much of it myself however there is a recent guide on solomid made by rincent (jungle mundo guide) who says it is very strong.

http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=22452