Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kayle in ELO games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beastmanaids

04-23-2012

Greetings Summoners!

Recently, I have been testing a few champions to be ran in the solo top lane. One of my personal favorites has turned out to be Kayle, the Judicator. I seem to always maintain a lane presence with my ranged harass and slow into several hits with her 'E', Righteous Fury. And building into an early heal/speed increase proves to survive those pesky early game ganks. So, my question is this, can Kayle be played into ranked matches. Friends have told me she isn't a champion who is enough of a threat to be recognized in ranked matches, but I think not. Anyways, just want to get some opinions of my fellow summoners before I take her into some fights!

Thanks a lot,
- Beastmanaids

Sexual Healing

04-23-2012

Gerneally Kayle isn't a good solo top because her kit lacks a lot of the goodies that the general melee AD solo top champs have. There are probably some tops that she can do well against i nt he laning phase, but I personally dislike her team fight viability versus some of the other solo top greats. Soooooo, possible, but you had better have a good laning phase with her to really benefit from the trade-offs.

WhoopsiGoldburg

04-23-2012

Depending on your ELO you'll probably newb stomp if your a lowish elo.

wrzp

04-23-2012

I haven't seen much of it myself however there is a recent guide on solomid made by rincent (jungle mundo guide) who says it is very strong.

http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=22452