Why do people never play the lane game???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RenownLegend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2012

People never learn to hold a lane, or push a tower(turret). Everyone these days just runs around aimlessly trying to get a champion kill. Those don't win the game, pushing to the nexus does. Everyone says I'm stupid for not fighting in 3v1 in the jungle or 4v2 when you could be pushing a lane and getting things done. TURRETS WIN GAMES. PLAY THE LANE GAME. If anyone here actually pushes turrets, please let me know. I would be glad to add you.

Nesious

04-23-2012

*raises hand*

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

I realize you're new to the game, but you have to realize your theory is correct, but your methods are wrong. Towers are great, but not at the expense of deaths, or lost towers of your own.

If you kill an opposing team, you can take towers and you now are 150 global gold richer and have 5 kills of gold, as well. To win the game you have to turn into beefcakes. You're not going to win the game just by taking towers, because they are going to get kills on you and decimate you in the later part of the game.

I couldn't tell you how many games I've won with losing 6 towers and getting pushed into base, but because of the higher kill count we had, we did so much more damage to them once we all got together in a teamfight, they had no chance against us. You'll learn these things in time, in the meanwhile try to listen to your teammates, some of them may be dumb, but you're going to lose anyways, why not try and do things their way? Going off on your own will only get you killed.