League Judgment - Galio

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stenchrot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2010

Poppy.. is that.. is that you?

No..

TOO BAD, IT'S ME, BLACKSMITH!

EmptyEternity

08-14-2010

I cannot wait to see Mordekaiser's judgment.

Dracozero

08-15-2010

I can't wait for Veigars judgement.

"Why do you want to join?"

"Because im evil"

*laughs* "No, really, why?"

*Grrrmmmh*

*Primordial burst*

And Veigar exited the magnificient hall, with cackling energies surrounding him while he laughed histerycally.

Blazehero

08-15-2010

Galio + Poppy = New Hero perhaps :P

Sibi

08-18-2010

My only issue is the constant attempt at using sophisticated words unnecessarily. It was okay, just...once again...a lot of things were completely unnecessary. Read "The other side of the riftwar series" (first book, Daughter of the Empire). You will learn a lot.

Etem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-19-2010

want gragas judgement

*a drunken 10 minute rant on something completely irrelevant untill he just gets let in because they're sick of him*

L4r90

08-19-2010

Too much IP?
i don't think so... took me about 4 games just figure out a viable "non-spotlight" build in addition to get the hang out of him. right now i've won ALL (10 consecutive) the games in which i've played him (even ranked 5v5 or 3v3). in short -> more IP -> noobs playing him -> more profit and better Galio players in overall

for the ones that can't seem to play him, try this:
Ghost/ Ignite - 9/0/21
Q-W-W-E-W-R -> R>W>Q>E for the skills and
Doran's Shield-> Abysall Scepter-> Boots-> Spirit Visage-> Merc Treads as a basic build.
you can't allways go pure Mag res after that IMO. And if you die then at least you should get a ton of assists... my average stats on him are 5-2-15, but usualy the game never went on longer than this, since his ult (if done right) changes the game into a tower rush after killing 2-4 opponents.
i wont mention the basics like; W into R or use MagPen on your runes aswell as Movement Quints for skipping out lvl 2 shoes for later, but hey^^ here i did
also i use MagPen Reds, Mana/lvl Yellows, MagRes/lvl Blues, 1 MagPen Black and 2 Movement Blacks and gotta say he does realy well.

don't wanna troll here, but i think they did a great job on him since he's the 1st Tank i actually like to play, aswell as his great support skills. so yeah 6300 IP ain't that wrong xD

Nitlaf

08-26-2010

EPIC! i love these judgements

My Name is Jazza

12-13-2010

yes i want to read katarina's judgement

SirMrSir

03-22-2012

And manly tears where shed