Item shop suggestion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CuteFluffyBunny

10-25-2009

Forgive me if something like this has been suggested since I don't check these subforums.

How about on the item shop panel, there is a six slot customizable bar called your "favorites" that you can edit for each champion from your summoner profile. Basically it would function exactly like the 'recommended' items only you customize it to your liking so you can save time while shopping.

Or just make it to where you can overwrite the 'recommended' with your own item set up if there is no room.

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

10-25-2009

it has been suggested, many many times. still no word on if its even being worked on though. hopefully something that is added eventually, but probably not a priority

Kaitor

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenToedPete View Post
it has been suggested, many many times. still no word on if its even being worked on though. hopefully something that is added eventually, but probably not a priority
Actually that was said that they pretend to make "Suggested items" customizable. But it's not very high on their development list, since there are more important thigns to do.

CuteFluffyBunny

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenToedPete View Post
Bah, I thought I came up with a neat concept.