"Your inhibitor has respawned!"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flutter?hy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2012

I was talking to my friends in my premade recently and I asked if there was a narration sound clip for the inhibitor respawning. I always saw the text saying the inhib has respawned but I've never heard it voiced. As soon as I asked this I was told that there's always been a voice for it since forever, yet I've never heard it once. Anyone got any ideas as to how I've never heard it?

ChillxIGotThis

04-23-2012

Turn up your hearing aid?

Flutter?hy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillxIGotThis View Post
lol

ChillxIGotThis

04-23-2012

downvoted...**** lol

Flutter?hy

04-23-2012

Srs though, never heard it once

ChillxIGotThis

04-23-2012

I think before a recent patch, it said "inhib is re spawning soon" and then it would just be fine like 10 sec later. Now I think it notifies everyone when they actually respawn with full health.

Flutter?hy

04-23-2012

Quote:
I think before a recent patch, it said "inhib is re spawning soon" and then it would just be fine like 10 sec later. Now I think it notifies everyone when they actually respawn with full health.
I was watchin some of my friends play and some youtube vids and it usually showed the announcer saying respawning soon then moments later saying it's respawned. I hear the first one, just not the second one. I just find it strange.

ChunkyBarf

04-23-2012

Quote:
No worries, I upvoted

lolguy999

04-23-2012

wow...

Sephïroth

04-24-2012

Why?

Is your experience with the game now ruined?

I don't understand why I wasted my time reading this. Yet, since I did, I might as well waste my time posting too.

Why did you post this?

Why?