Singed fling bugged vs Cho'Gath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bibe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2009

Yesterday i noticed this problem against a well grown Cho'Gath.
When Cho'Gath is running away and I reach him to cast fling , Singed stops moving when in range and never casts the ability.
I think it's a bug caused by the size of Cho'Gath.
Sling worked while Cho'Gath was immobile or moving in my direction.

Morzas

10-25-2009

This kind of bug happens on Nunu too. When I try to Consume the dragon, I have to spam the spell over and over again until Nunu gets close enough to do it. Before, he'd walk up and do it.

Steel7

10-25-2009

The solution is to get closer to the target. Cho'gath used to have a problem feasting for (likely) the same reason you can't fling him. Until it's fixed, you need to move as close as possible to him before using fling or any other melee-range ability.

Vins

10-25-2009

lol guys its the same in some games too... manually come in the range and use it dont use it from 100km away coz it fails

Its like this in dota you are magina and you run away blood seeker..when you try to hit him if he gets out of range and you dont finish animation you wont atack you will start running after him again and try to atack him again in the same way and you will fail again,same is here like you try to cast a spell that is melee range and if he gets away from range you will stop coz no one is in range,get in range manually and use the skill<- answer is there

Bibe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2009

I tried but it was nearly impossible cause the size doesn't allow you to go enough near to use the ability while he's running away...

Rev

Adjudicator

10-27-2009

BUMP

I extensively tested this during a game last night (10/26/09) and the problem persists.
Singed cannot Fling Cho'gath when he's fully grown.

coffeepot

11-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
BUMP

I extensively tested this during a game last night (10/26/09) and the problem persists.
Singed cannot Fling Cho'gath when he's fully grown.
What he/she said.