Ashe - The Glass Cannon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Procylon

10-25-2009

Seen alot of Ashe guides out there, but none that have built Ashe the way I do. You all know the skill order, so I will just go over the items.

My Ashe build has a very fragile start compared to most people's concepts. I forgo boots, health regen, +health, and everything else that people like to scream for. As a result, my Ashe dies quite a lot more often low to mid game than most Ashes.

It is in the mid to late game where my Ashe shines. Here are the items:

Pickaxe(+25 Atk)
B. F. Sword(+50 Atk)
Cloak of Agility(+18% Crit chance)
Turn those into:
Inifinity Edge(+80 Atk, +20% Crit, 250% Crit damage unique)

Followed up immediately by:
Brawler's Gloves(+8% Crit Chance)
Zeal(+20% Atk Speed, +10% Crit, +8% Move)
Cloak of Agility(+18% Crit chance)
Phantom Dancer(+45% Atk Speed, +30% Crit strike, +20% Dodge, +12% Move)

And then there came:
B. F. Sword(+50 Atk)
Bloodthirster(+60 Atk, +15% Lifesteal) (+100 Atk, +25% Lifesteal total after 40 kills)

And Finally:
Last Whisper(+20 Atk, +40% Atk Speed, +40% Armor Penetration)

Note: There are more prerequisites than listed, I just mentioned the items worth going back to town for.

After you get your 4th Item you shouldn't even need to go back to town, the game is over. It really is the Last Whisper.(follow up with another bloodthirster, phantom dancer, or black cleaver if you want to play around)

Ashe is hitting for 700-750 crits at lvl 18, 1.5-1.7 times a second. Everytime Ashe lands a crit, she is healed for 25% of 750, or 187 damage almost twice a second.

This leads to one of two things. You watch an enemy pound on you and not move your bar in the least(or your bar actually fills up), or the enemy's life bar drops so quickly they run very slowly away(and die) or they just die before they know what happened to them.

This Ashe is weak to stunlock. Strong vs everything else.

Aurax

10-25-2009

Wow this is a "all or nothing" build, with no mana regen or any kind of protection (apart from the life stealing from BT) you can pwn them all, or die horribly - if the other team realizes what you are doing, they will gank you and you can be dead in 2 seconds or less. If they not, you will be unstoppable.

How about buying a Banshees Veil as 5th item? Could make a huge difference.

I guess your summoner spells would be cleanse and ghost, to balance the no stun protection and no speed increase?

Anyway is a very interesting build, different and risky, but probably worth it if well played. They damage output will be out of this world.

Thx!

RyuuKitten

10-25-2009

I'd go Cleaver over Dancer myself, grab zerker greaves as second item.

If the game is still going on at that point, banshee's as a 5th and a dancer for the 6th. I honestly haven't tried bloodthirster, maybe I'll give it a shot sometime.

5dSebGXTqVW0SygW

10-25-2009

No boots ftw ! You must play with really bad players if this build work for you.

EchoRex

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Procylon View Post
This Ashe is weak to stunlock. Strong vs everything else.
Also weak to blind, fear, spike damage, and damage over time abilities of all sorts.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

10-25-2009

I like your style.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo7 View Post
Also weak to blind, fear, spike damage, and damage over time abilities of all sorts.
Which hero isn't? I mean, really, name one that isn't vulnerable to those.
Even tanks have a hard time dealing with spike magical damage. Same goes for DoT--damage is damage.

Lollerman

10-25-2009

This really is an "all or nothing" build; you'd only use it if you had AoN members as your team mates.

XiaoShow

10-25-2009

yea i also build ashe like ur's
cheer~~

Drexl

10-26-2009

Just played this build, insane damage at end game with those 4 items.