Twitch needs reduced BADLY

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shjinta

10-25-2009

Thought I'd throw a few cents into this pool. I've been playing Twitch a lot lately. Honestly.. it's all based on your team and the other team. I've had games where I've totally dominated.. but always mid to late game. Early game I get my butt handed to me.

I think if they were to change anything, reduce the Spray and Pray range a bit. As the previous posted implied. His range is already pathetically short compared to other rangers.

I also think it depends on Heroes. I had one game where 3 of the enemy team went to gank one of mine. They bunched up on him, so i de-stealthed with spray and pray and killed all 3 at the same time. If people play without thinking, that will make every opposing Champion god like and in needing of a Nerf.

Oh this tower range **** pisses me off. He can only do it on Spray and Pray, which has a nice CD, it's not overpowered. What about all the other champions who can stand by a turret and destroy it. Nerf them then!

Skulhedface

10-25-2009

My gripe is really more focused towards Twitch vs Casters. The fact that when I played him I could uncloak and by the time the player noticed me they were nearly dead. It just didn't feel fair, though it was a lot of fun to do. I suppose I could have just been playing against awful teams at the time. I agree that versus groups twitch is far less useful, and when playing tanks like Cho'Gath he isn't even considered a threat.

I think something needs to be done about Spray and Pray. It is only moderately effective on occasion against other champs, but the speed at which a tower can be taken is a little retarded, especially from out of the turret's range.

Shjinta

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulhedface View Post
My gripe is really more focused towards Twitch vs Casters. The fact that when I played him I could uncloak and by the time the player noticed me they were nearly dead. It just didn't feel fair, though it was a lot of fun to do. I suppose I could have just been playing against awful teams at the time. I agree that versus groups twitch is far less useful, and when playing tanks like Cho'Gath he isn't even considered a threat.

I think something needs to be done about Spray and Pray. It is only moderately effective on occasion against other champs, but the speed at which a tower can be taken is a little retarded, especially from out of the turret's range.

So then it becomes a Tower based ability that isn't that great against Champions.. I don't see anything wrong with that.

You are right. The whole Twitch Vs Caster is totally overkill. Something in that area needs to be done.

littleevil

10-25-2009

twitch=clinkz in dota
carry stealth detection
and late game they are both imba if farmed