@Reds. Lulu can cast Polymorph after Galio Taunts with ult.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Preffered

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtgAwesome View Post
Maybe I'm wrong, but I would still doubt it, i have played lulu, and played against many lulus, with Galios on the opposite team, and never seen it. Maybe your right, but I would need more than 1 person to have seen it to believe it. Im still going with the cast animation thing
You are daft sir. Straight up. OP reports bug, someone confirms it, WELL IT'S THE CAST TIME. You dont think that something could have messed up with the Hecarim patch? This along with many many other bugs.

LtgAwesome

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTrifectus View Post
You are daft sir. Straight up. OP reports bug, someone confirms it, WELL IT'S THE CAST TIME. You dont think that something could have messed up with the Hecarim patch? This along with many many other bugs.
I agreed I could be wrong, but a lot of people report bugs... and I looked at the "confirmation" thread, and it didnt seem like much of a confirmation.

Anyways, there are a lot of claims, it seems like a big one that everyone but the OP missed, it could happen, but I would need more than I have seen to believe it.

Preffered

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtgAwesome View Post
I agreed I could be wrong, but a lot of people report bugs... and I looked at the "confirmation" thread, and it didnt seem like much of a confirmation.

Anyways, there are a lot of claims, it seems like a big one that everyone but the OP missed, it could happen, but I would need more than I have seen to believe it.
After this patch someone could have told me if you Soraka and Kayle ult'd someone at EXACTLY the same time they'd become invulnerable for the rest of the game and I would have believed them. Granted they fixed some of the obvious bugs, but there are still a crapton left.