@Reds. Lulu can cast Polymorph after Galio Taunts with ult.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosInfernal11

04-22-2012

How would you know if she didn't cast it before the Galio ult? It's got a terribly slow travel speed with a hard to see projectile.

aBagofTrees

04-22-2012

Because I ulted Lulu one time when she was full health. And it was just a random ult. She still walked out of it.

aBagofTrees

04-22-2012

GG.

KrystalSundancer

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovas View Post
ISSUE #2: Galio's ult-taunt won't override a proc/spell that has already been cast.

Now I understand Ult'ing on a Garen whose got his decisive strike on, or even a Xin who already had his Q proc'd, but how can Skarner be able to use his ult on me after I've already clicked my taunt first? Shouldn't that set his next function to auto-attack? I mean, in the few seconds between his trying to run away and my tapping the letter "R" on my keyboard, this guy managed to use his ult.

Okay, I'll give him some credit, that's fast. But if I hit mine first, which I clearly did since he had to walk back up to me to pick my a$$ up, then shouldn't my "debuff" (if we can even call it that) at least take affect?

My solution: If taunt is a debuff, make it actually force an auto attack. Otherwise any singed or Wukong can just sit back, click their tossing spell and run at you willingly, negating you, your spell, and you're whole presence in the team fight.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1079550

Wouldn't surprise me if that did happen with Lulu.

LtgAwesome

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aBagofTrees View Post
She did not cast it before the ult. She had no QSS. She had no cleanse. She had no tenacity. She was caught in the Galio ult.
I'm sorry, but it was 1 of those... Im sure more than 1 person would have noticed this if it was in the game. I would bet it was cast at basically the same time as the ult. There are many abilities that do that (They look like they are cast after, cause of cast animation or whatever) EZ blink is a big example. It often looks like he gets stunned then blinks away, but it is just because his cast animation take a little time.

Nill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtgAwesome View Post
I'm sorry, but it was 1 of those... Im sure more than 1 person would have noticed this if it was in the game. I would bet it was cast at basically the same time as the ult. There are many abilities that do that (They look like they are cast after, cause of cast animation or whatever) EZ blink is a big example. It often looks like he gets stunned then blinks away, but it is just because his cast animation take a little time.
No. It's been tested and it is a glitch. It also appears to have some interactions on Lulu's side as Galio will suddenly be untargetable for a certain amount of time.

Josh de Tonreau

04-22-2012

Her poly is a missile projectile so by the time he did it she prolly casted it and it was on its way

Songbird Cometh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

Jeez, reading comprehension is hard.

Why is everyone saying Cleanse, QSS, Cast time etc, he stated everything clearly.

Yune9

04-22-2012

because lolis do what they want.
deal with it

LtgAwesome

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
No. It's been tested and it is a glitch. It also appears to have some interactions on Lulu's side as Galio will suddenly be untargetable for a certain amount of time.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I would still doubt it, i have played lulu, and played against many lulus, with Galios on the opposite team, and never seen it. Maybe your right, but I would need more than 1 person to have seen it to believe it. Im still going with the cast animation thing