Impossibility

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bigfatnoob

04-22-2012

Impossibility is defined as the condition or quality of being impossible. Impossible is defined as incapable of having existence or of occurring. Thus being such I would like to say that it is an impossibility that there is an organized standard in place for team matching in draft mode. Completely random?? I think not, the odds of someone consistently winning only 1 of 10 games is astronomical if the system is completely random. However after expierencing this first hand I have begun to take a look at the winning team and losing teams match history and find that the losing team always has the majority of the last 10 games lost and the winning team normally has the majority os the last 10 games won. This would mean that it is no random matching but rather people who are regularly winning being grouped with others that normally win and those who normally lose grouped with others who normally lose. I know what your thinking , i am imagineing things, so I leave you with this last question...

Why did riot remove our ablilty to see how many games we have lost compared to the number of games won unless your looking at ranked stats?

InfiniteGeometry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

They didn't.

At the end of every game you still see your win/loss ratio.

Bigfatnoob

04-22-2012

You my friend are wrong Infinite Goemetry, it no longer shows your win /loss for NORMAL games

JTBarrett

04-22-2012

I have noticed that I can't find my cumulative losses, but maybe I'm just not trying hard enough. I don't know why they would have done this.

ButterNutz69

Recruiter

04-22-2012

im almost positive that at the end of each normal game itll show 2 numbers near the top. unless this is something they took out this morning, but im about to play to confirm

AdamasHaima

04-23-2012

there have been issues that Riot is addressing with the end game stats (w/l numbers). My guess is the winners come from the lower normal hidden elo and the losers come from the higher normal elo. thus they should be on about the same playing field. however, people who have lost a game or two are frustrated and not playing at there best, and people who have won are calmer and more coordinated. that aside, if playing with some has changed your elo (playing with people better in pre-made making your elo higher, or playing with people not as good, just for kicks, making your elo lower) you will see either a win or a loss streak in solo sue as the system corrects itself. No big deal. Also, some people have off days because of other things, they may be distracted by other things going on in life and not paying as much attention as normal. Truly blaming the match making system is silly. None of us have enough information about it to blame it for loss streaks.

other things that may contribute: many people on your team playing free week champs, new champs or champs after nerfs/remakes. You learning a new champ or any of the above. team mates trying different builds.

DirtyJs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

you can't see your losses cos you bugged up the loss counter