To Those in Lanes that are being pushed..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

v81633331

04-22-2012

As your jungle, giving me attitude about how you need a gank while feeding due to your own idiocy is narcissistic and completely uncalled for.

As a jungle it is my job to gank, it is your job to not feed.

/endrant

Commander Bob

04-22-2012

i totally agree

Gilest17

04-22-2012

Agree 100% enough times when ever the top dies they will just say "jungle never comes top so noob" even though half the time they die while i'm walking up there

RabbiCop

04-22-2012

Aren't pushed lanes the prime targets for your ganks? Unless by pushed you mean your team pushed to their tower

Wylade

04-22-2012

This is one of my problems as a jungler. I expect my lanes to not die in lane, [B]ever.[B] If they get ganked, different story. But they should never be dying in lane unless it's a 2v1 lane, or something ridiculous like rammus blitzcrank. I will try to gank as often as possible, but if your bot lane, most times I will just leave you to farm by yourself. I don't like ganking bot, as I either don't get help or the AD tower dives or something. Too much CC from the enemy support for me to do it by myself.

Grand Eleven

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylade View Post
This is one of my problems as a jungler. I expect my lanes to not die in lane, [B]ever.[B] If they get ganked, different story. But they should never be dying in lane unless it's a 2v1 lane, or something ridiculous like rammus blitzcrank. I will try to gank as often as possible, but if your bot lane, most times I will just leave you to farm by yourself. I don't like ganking bot, as I either don't get help or the AD tower dives or something. Too much CC from the enemy support for me to do it by myself.
You are a terrible jungler.

If a lane is pushed under their own tower then you help or at least ask if they need it. Even if there's no kill in it you force the enemy to play cautiously and more liberally spend on wards. You should be down there half the time grabbing\stealing blue and red anyway so why not help?

Sounds like you just like the easy 2v1 kill. Jungle harder or contiue to think its everyone else's fault when its not.

Sexual Healing

04-23-2012

Everything depends on the jungle champ that you're working with. Pressure in all lanes is much appreciated, in fact it allows for much easier farming (for the lanes) after just popping in every once in a while. Even if your ganks only burn out a couple enemy flashes early game, it does a great service to your lanes. Certain jungles excel in chasing or tower diving and can work quite well with pushed lanes. Early communication from the lanes as to what type of gank activity they would like is probably most beneficial. Remember, Jungle is Support at the core, due to roaming capability.

rafire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

something though, the reason that a person could be doing so bad is because their jungler is ganking non stop. so i really only agree 50% of the time. Junglers gank when needed, and should not ignore other lanes.

Scorch13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

I hear you fellow jungler

SavageWolves

06-03-2012

I agree with your frustrations. Here is what I expect from my laners:

1. If you want me to gank, don't push the lane and overextend.

-> b. If you do overextend, buy a ward for yourself so you don't get squished by the enemy jungler.

2. Just because I haven't ganked your lane in a while doesn't mean that death you just had 1 v 1 is my fault.

3. If I start madly pinging on the enemy jungler in my/his jungle, coming to kill them would be nice.

4. I will buy wards, but I will not ward mid, top, or bot for you because you don't want to spend the 75 gold. Buy your own wards for lane coverage (especially you bot lane support). My wards will likely be on buffs and other global objectives, or in strategic jungle bushes.