Release Notes v1.0.0.32

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nimenoz

10-25-2009

Okay, am I the only one who is ****ing sick and tired of the launcher issues? Every god damn time LoL is being updated, "the launcher experiences an error and has to shut down." Riot, if you're not addressing this issue SOON, you will lose a player. A player that enjoys this game a whole lot and only stops playing it because of that stupid ass launcher. Thank you.

DarkOneBR

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimenoz View Post
Okay, am I the only one who is ****ing sick and tired of the launcher issues? Every god damn time LoL is being updated, "the launcher experiences an error and has to shut down." Riot, if you're not addressing this issue SOON, you will lose a player. A player that enjoys this game a whole lot and only stops playing it because of that stupid ass launcher. Thank you.
I just expirienced the same issue and it was the norton internet security SONAR, if you don't use Norton it probably is still the anti-virus giving out a false-positive.
disabling it fixed the issue, also you'll need to restore the file it removed.

Rugbyjr

10-25-2009

First no more mecha sheen then no store followed by an "only two spell book pages" and to top it all off i'm level one again (almost had clairvoyance) :*-( All in all a great patch.

RoRo

10-25-2009

WOW, and whats up with the bug, that will not give u exp when you finish a game? its appear, " waiting for the game stats" !!! i played more than 30 times, and in my profile, show that i played arround 20-21, by the bug.... sorry for my disgusting english Y_Y

Brad

10-25-2009

• Lol that wasn't good having to mess around with the key bindings IN GAME,,, they're dodgy! lol - could have at least had/left a preset that we could've selected instead to go back to how it was easily :P lol
  • Also - teh nooooes! The Sheen thing looked REALLY COOL !
  • Blah my Rune page names reset :P

naqaden

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimenoz View Post
This happens to me when I've changed files that the launcher wants to update. I have to change them back and it works. I've read of other causes though.

MrHoohah

10-25-2009

I could have sworn Riot said there'd be another reset before/at launch but I can't find it anywhere...
Anyway, probably should be one more at launch, but weird that they have one so close to launch. Maybe it actually is the last one?

DevilsAdvocate

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragus View Post
Is this the last reset? Or the last one is tomorrow still?
I'm curious about this.

Now that we're into version 1 I imagine that signifies being out of beta, or at least into open beta? Or at least, anything? I noticed we have an IP boost for a while and one that should theoretically extend beyond the date they previously said they'd reset everybody's stats.

Twinkles

10-25-2009

WTF!!!! I am back at lvl 1 after getting lvl 12 last night, I can't see my ping or FPS and I am lagging like you can't beleive. I also picked ghost for my spell and got stuck with exhaust when we spawned to start the game. I don't know what the reason was for the reset or why I am suddenly lagging to the point where I can't play. All I can say is that I am done with this beta testing and have rescinded all my invites to my friends and I can't wait for another game since I won't be playing this one.

Quarlow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigbat View Post
I can't see my ping or FPS
Ctrl+F.

Read the patch notes.

But that apparently doesn't matter, since you've ragequit the game forever.

Have fun playing something else.