Release Notes v1.0.0.32

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krom

10-25-2009

Oh cool, back to lv 1...

Dragus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2009

Is this the last reset? Or the last one is tomorrow still?

ARsEnAl51

10-25-2009

Not like we had gained much level anyway.

arokace

10-25-2009

I really hope this is a bug. No one is gonna enjoy the level reset again. Especially since heal is so over power in group ganks. Because my friends and I have been under the assumption that this is the only reset and got to lvl 12 as fast as possible.

BotanicVelious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2009

if this is another reset im gonna be really possed. Was almost to level 10 with a good score.

Jozen

Recruiter

10-25-2009

Not in the patch notes:
Reset to level 1
Only 2 Rune pages at default

Mokatte

10-25-2009

@ Reset thing. Stop whinning - its BETA, they can reset it everyday.

@ Runes pages. Well if its gonna be like "buy third page" I will quit LoL -> Why they didnt mention that in patch notes? This side stepping policy is getting annoying =( Hope Im wrong.

TwoFatNuts

Adjudicator

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokatte View Post
@ Reset thing. Stop whinning - its BETA, they can reset it everyday.

@ Runes pages. Well if its gonna be like "buy third page" I will quit LoL -> Why they didnt mention that in patch notes? This side stepping policy is getting annoying =( Hope Im wrong.
Side stepping policy? Didnt they just do the unheard of and after making a decision the players hated, recanted and changed a huge part of the way they were going to set up the game?

Emrot

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozen View Post
Not in the patch notes:
Reset to level 1
Only 2 Rune pages at default
"* Set default Spell book page count to 2"

Okay, it's a bit unclear, but the rune pages thing is in there. I'm curious how you'll get more pages though. I'm also curious if this is the last level reset, or if we'll have another one.

5dSebGXTqVW0SygW

10-25-2009

Gj Riot making competitive game for free. What will be next ? Setting default champion cap to 20 and you have to pay to unlock more ? If you are going to tell me that this is only convienience feature and doesn't affect gameplay then I say "cool story bro".