Release Notes v1.0.0.32

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whiplash

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiPanda View Post
Honestly, Iím enjoying LoL so much right now that I want to support the developers by pre-ordering the gameÖ But I canít honestly buy the game without wanting any of those pre-order bonuses that are being offered. The 3 bonuses are Runes, Riot points, and skins. Iíve never even SEEN a rune before, so I have no idea how the rune system works yet. There is no store for me to see what I can spend Riot points on. And I donít like either of the champions (or their alternate skins by the looks of it). The only bonus I can understand is something that I donít even want. You guys should definitely work on fixing at least the rune system soon, so people in the same boat as me can decide whether they want to spend the money on it or not.
It's not really the bonuses that make the preorder worth it, its the starting with 20 champions. If they dont change the cost of heroes then youll have to win like 30-40 games for one champion after the game releases, and thats all wins too BTW.

Anony

10-25-2009

When will teh servers be back up?

Anony

10-25-2009

Damn it so it's an hour and a half moar.

nSwarm

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Changed default key-bindings in game (can easily be reverted in the key bindings menu under options):
  • A=Attack move;
  • S= Stop
  • D= Summoner Spell 1
  • F= Summoner spell 2
Ohh man this is going to mess me up for a bit..

"cmon clense.. I said CLENSE not stop, oshi-"

TheJackalMan

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireJay View Post
Because it is so well said, I'll quote it.

PS Because I am a poor student, I would also appreciate a lower priced package (perhaps with less features). $10 would be great.
they have this option, its called free to play :-p. If you want to spend money get a prepaid card for $10.

Fishous

10-25-2009

Attack move-a! Yes!

HereticalCrab

10-25-2009

***** more noobs. You cannot both ***** about bugs and ***** about the fact that servers must be down in order to fix said bugs. They are trying to make a game which can be difficult. They are also trying to meet a deadline, which means when they need to fix something they need to fix it RIGHT NOW. Not when your fast asleep and won't be there to complain about it.

TO RIOT: Thank you for taking the time and energy to fix the problems that we have presented to you. Please keep up the good work, there are some of your fans who are actually grateful that you do what you do.

Dagna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2009

Quote:
Changed default key-bindings in game (can easily be reverted in the key bindings menu under options):
    • A=Attack move;
    • S= Stop
    • D= Summoner Spell 1
    • F= Summoner spell 2
YAY no more casting heal while trying to type to /all haha.

Would it be so hard to make "/" a hotkey that brings up chat with "/" already typed?

Quote:
It's not really the bonuses that make the preorder worth it, its the starting with 20 champions. If they dont change the cost of heroes then youll have to win like 30-40 games for one champion after the game releases, and thats all wins too BTW.
Which seems a Little low to me for champs honestly.

Gitaoer

10-25-2009

Hopefully the store will be up for the open, but these are good fixes... Never saw the Sheen bug, anybody care to post pics? Sounds like it'd be a worthwhile skin if it's busting this much flak.

Haluc

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eros Thanatos View Post
I was really hoping that Twisted Fate would get fixed this patch....I can't be the only one who notice that since last patch his pick a card has done nothing...
Please tell me you're seriously not that dense. You're supposed to press W again to lock a card... THEN you throw it.