Release Notes v1.0.0.32

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

10-25-2009

Despite peoples complaints, there are some bug fixes in this patch that have been sorely needed for a loooooooong time;

Quote:
Fixed certain particle effects being visible through fog of war
Fixed a bug that was preventing Lich from using his ultimate while dead unless he acquired a target
Fixed a bug that was causing Master Yi to disappear for a short time when his Alpha Strike target dies while he was mid-flight
Fixed a bug that was causing Sivir's spinning blade particle to become stuck in terrain

also im hoping that the mechano sheen look will become unlockable skins for each of the champions, because they looked sick

Derceto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
  • Set default Spell book page count to 2
Implies we'll need to buy them, guess i should've seen that coming

ben4zwin

10-25-2009

wait, are the influence points supposed to update?
mine just have sat at zero this whole time, I assumed I would get them once the game is released.
Is there a problem i should be worrying about

DeusExMachina

10-25-2009

So glad yi finally got fixed, that has been a bug for at least 3 months now!

MrHoohah

10-25-2009

Wait a tick, what's this "spell book" here?
I know of a "rune book" and "spells," but no spell book, does he just mean rune book?
If it is indeed the rune book, sorta strange timing to drop the pages to two right now when we can't even use one. Also, why multiple pages of runes but only one mastery focus saved at a time?

Rugbyjr

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by kijik View Post
wait....what? NOOOOOO I liked mechano champs and the community did too, wtfmate? =\
I for one agree utterly and completely. I thought it was a nice touch, better than the glowing hands. Maybe keep that bug and make one to go with lich bane too, but a different color.

Fenom

10-25-2009

very nice! when will the server be back on?

Meikat

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiPanda View Post
Honestly, Iím enjoying LoL so much right now that I want to support the developers by pre-ordering the gameÖ But I canít honestly buy the game without wanting any of those pre-order bonuses that are being offered. The 3 bonuses are Runes, Riot points, and skins. Iíve never even SEEN a rune before, so I have no idea how the rune system works yet. There is no store for me to see what I can spend Riot points on. And I donít like either of the champions (or their alternate skins by the looks of it). The only bonus I can understand is something that I donít even want. You guys should definitely work on fixing at least the rune system soon, so people in the same boat as me can decide whether they want to spend the money on it or not.
The rune system is working, Just you can't BUY runes because the store is gone. You bring up a valid point. You may want to search some of the forums about runes. Personally I hate runes, because it's something you can't see. I feel it unbalances the game. i've been LOVING the game without runes over the past few days, because there aren't Gangplanks stacking ALL crit runes, and Shooting 1/3rd my life away from like 400 range. With that said, the runes you get in the pre-order are **** for the most part. Don't base your decision off runes, because it's only 4 runes, and you need 30 of them. Also, you wont ever use at least two of the runes they included, since two of them are USELESS. I really hope they leave runes out, but I know it wont happen, since that is going to be their big money maker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenom View Post
very nice! when will the server be back on?
Click the link in the post... It's funny what kind of information you find if you, you know, look.

kn0w

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanzinger View Post
The menu which is only accessible by starting a game, when you have limited time to do other things like buying items/getting in lane/choosing first ability/any other options tweaks you may need to make (yes I know it's a one-off but still, there's not much time in-game to change options. We need to have an options page in the launcher, really, as well as the in-game one)
And considering many people don't look at changelogs for patches, a sudden change like this *will* throw people off, there's no denying that. Many will just instinctively use A to try and heal in an emergency, for example, and it will do nothing. How are they to know it's been remapped, if they haven't seen it here?
They will die, ***** about how their summoner binds are bugged. Somone will then tell them they need to rebind them. While they are dead they can do this easily.

I personaly edit the binds .ini file because I have my sumoner spells binded on F1 and F2. The ingame binder won't let me bind anything to the "function" keys. So it's useless to me.

So ya there is a way to bind your keys pre game.

SapphireJay

Master Recruiter

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiPanda View Post
Honestly, I’m enjoying LoL so much right now that I want to support the developers by pre-ordering the game… But I can’t honestly buy the game without wanting any of those pre-order bonuses that are being offered. The 3 bonuses are Runes, Riot points, and skins. I’ve never even SEEN a rune before, so I have no idea how the rune system works yet. There is no store for me to see what I can spend Riot points on. And I don’t like either of the champions (or their alternate skins by the looks of it). The only bonus I can understand is something that I don’t even want. You guys should definitely work on fixing at least the rune system soon, so people in the same boat as me can decide whether they want to spend the money on it or not.

Because it is so well said, I'll quote it.

PS Because I am a poor student, I would also appreciate a lower priced package (perhaps with less features). $10 would be great.

12345678 ... 12