Release Notes v1.0.0.32

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squirrel Lord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-25-2009

What about the store? When will we be able to test it?

At this point, I think I would even be happy if you guys told us what is going on with it, why it's been down for so long.

wowsockz

10-25-2009

No store before release?

wtg riot.

Nivisiru

10-25-2009

I don't like the key change. BUT!!! I have a lot of dota friends who hated not having A as attack. Over all I think its a good change. Even if I don't like it.

QQBABY

10-25-2009

Quote:
Fixed a bug that was causing Master Yi to disappear for a short time when his Alpha Strike target dies while he was mid-flight
This has saved my life a few times.

SamuraiPanda

10-25-2009

Honestly, Iím enjoying LoL so much right now that I want to support the developers by pre-ordering the gameÖ But I canít honestly buy the game without wanting any of those pre-order bonuses that are being offered. The 3 bonuses are Runes, Riot points, and skins. Iíve never even SEEN a rune before, so I have no idea how the rune system works yet. There is no store for me to see what I can spend Riot points on. And I donít like either of the champions (or their alternate skins by the looks of it). The only bonus I can understand is something that I donít even want. You guys should definitely work on fixing at least the rune system soon, so people in the same boat as me can decide whether they want to spend the money on it or not.

synack

10-25-2009

To the people complaing that X wasn't fixed/added...

This is a "hotfix" get over it.

Otaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2009

****ing great now i gotta change all the hotkeys back. Way to pander to the lil babies who can't adapt. Whats next blizzard....I mean riot, going to make leveling so ez it can be done in 5 games? lol inc flaming, anyways great to see all the hot fix's can't wait to start playing. Keep up the nice work guys. Sure the game not be 100% perfect by release but meh still is a good game.

Eros Thanatos

10-25-2009

I was really hoping that Twisted Fate would get fixed this patch....I can't be the only one who notice that since last patch his pick a card has done nothing...

EatMoreMice

10-25-2009

Awesome quick-fixes guys!

Also (as a reply to a lot of this thread): I'm sure they'll be inspired and make metal-skins for the characters due to the awesome Sheen glitch. And the store will open eventually--it really isn't that big of deal that it's down. Oye.

IvyLoL Bobvader

10-25-2009

When are servers supposed to be back online?

1234567 ... 12