Release Notes v1.0.0.32

First Riot Post
123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kingreaper

10-25-2009

Quote:
Changed the name of “Practice Games” to “Practice & Bot Games in Play Game Screen”
This is a good start, but are people still going to have to create a locked game in the normal lobby to be able to play a game purely Vs. bots?

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-25-2009

Weird that you guys changed Summoner spells to D and F in a hotfix... I'm sure that is going to throw a LOT of people off.

Also, that was a Sheen bug? I thought it was intentional, because it looked damn awesome! It actually made me want to go Sheen more often!

Wriggle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
Weird that you guys changed Summoner spells to D and F in a hotfix... I'm sure that is going to throw a LOT of people off.
Yeah, rebinding default keys is sure going to throw people off when you can rebind keys yourself from the menu.

AI Assimilator

10-25-2009

aww no store .

Malama

10-25-2009

I think this is bad.
Rather have a and s for summoner spells

A=Attack move
S= Stop
D= Summoner Spell 1
F= Summoner spell 2

prencher

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malama View Post
I think this is bad.
Rather have a and s for summoner spells

A=Attack move
S= Stop
D= Summoner Spell 1
F= Summoner spell 2
You can easily rebind it back to that in the menu.

Arthas Menethil

10-25-2009

The change to key binding can be manually reverted in the menu, so DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT IT!

SomniumProxy

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
These release notes are for the 10/25 hotfix
Known Issue
  • The Influence Points counter at the top right of the PvP.net client (next to the crossed swords icon) is not updating in real-time. You can refresh this counter by restarting the PvP.net client.
for me it is always 0.....

Slanzinger

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wriggle View Post
Yeah, rebinding default keys is sure going to throw people off when you can rebind keys yourself from the menu.
The menu which is only accessible by starting a game, when you have limited time to do other things like buying items/getting in lane/choosing first ability/any other options tweaks you may need to make (yes I know it's a one-off but still, there's not much time in-game to change options. We need to have an options page in the launcher, really, as well as the in-game one)
And considering many people don't look at changelogs for patches, a sudden change like this *will* throw people off, there's no denying that. Many will just instinctively use A to try and heal in an emergency, for example, and it will do nothing. How are they to know it's been remapped, if they haven't seen it here?

UltrasNoFans

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomniumProxy View Post
for me it is always 0.....
for me too. and i played far over 25 games...

123456 ... 12