Miss Fortune?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bukumber Express

04-22-2012

I recently bought Miss Fortune for a new champion to play. I've had a very good success rate with her, but I also never really see others playing her which prompts me to think she's not too great.

Is there something I'm not noticing about her that would make her a bad champion? I know she's pretty much dead if you let someone catch up to you, but other than that, I'm not sure.

CG ZigZagLine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-22-2012

what are you talking about

Bukumber Express

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG ZigZagLine View Post
what are you talking about
I thought it was pretty clear.

CG ZigZagLine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-22-2012

my bad english, let me read this again ,ahaha

Amaltron

04-22-2012

She's fine. Super strong lane phase, weak late game.

Sentient23

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaltron View Post
She's fine. Super strong lane phase, weak late game.
personally i think the super strong lane phase gives her an excellent late game.... her ability to cut heal combined with her attack speed stim is great. i would have to say there are comps that give her a really rough lane phase and she has to have that strong lead to perform later. however if you are looking for an overall solid ad carry i can only recommend graves, he has a strong early game and a great mid-late game, and he is not as team dependent as tristana or mf...

ive played a few matchups with mf and i have to say the toughest laning phase she can possibly have is vs strong sustain like soraka. her devastating pokes are almost negligible by soraka's heal but with a good support partner you should be in equal or better standing vs anyone.

Amaltron

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentient23 View Post
personally i think the super strong lane phase gives her an excellent late game.... her ability to cut heal combined with her attack speed stim is great. i would have to say there are comps that give her a really rough lane phase and she has to have that strong lead to perform later. however if you are looking for an overall solid ad carry i can only recommend graves, he has a strong early game and a great mid-late game, and he is not as team dependent as tristana or mf...

ive played a few matchups with mf and i have to say the toughest laning phase she can possibly have is vs strong sustain like soraka. her devastating pokes are almost negligible by soraka's heal but with a good support partner you should be in equal or better standing vs anyone.
She has no escapes and is very reliant on solo targets. Her ultimate makes her extremely vulnerable in team fights (as she has to stand still).

She should fare well against a Soraka lane because she cuts healing.

Sentient23

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaltron View Post
She has no escapes and is very reliant on solo targets. Her ultimate makes her extremely vulnerable in team fights (as she has to stand still).

She should fare well against a Soraka lane because she cuts healing.
yeah she does well vs a soraka lane, but when she pokes with her Q soraka can just heal it right up without any issue. and yes like i said, mf is very team dependent..... you cant come through and rock a team fight like you can with other ad carries

Bukumber Express

04-22-2012

Well with team fights, I feel like she can contribute very well if you place her properly. In my experience, team fights usually break out at the third turret, mid lane at either base. So I usually just stand behind the wall and fire off my ult which always turns the fight in our favor.

Double Up has insane range because of the ricochet, so just blast the closest enemy and you're guaranteed to hit another target that's farther away. Just stand back and poke really hard as much as you can and build items like Black Cleaver to remove their defense.

But of course, once someone steps out of the fight to come at you, you better hope they're low enough for you to kill them quickly or just turn tail and run.

Marquishi

Recruiter

04-22-2012

My friends tend to tell me that MF is a dumbed-down Caitlyn. Late game, Caitlyn will either do no damage or nothing at all. MF, on the other hand, seems to have a decent damage no matter what.
Caitlyn will also out-range MF, but MF has an AoE slow and the reduced healing shots with her W. I, personally, prefer MF over Caitlyn.