Support looking for AD ranged duo que

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valiseer

04-22-2012

I pretty much main support, Soraka being my favorite due to the insane sustain i give to my lane partner, as well as the ability to use clutch silences to either save lives or stop escapes, and that team wide heal is awesome.

Basically im looking for a REALLY skilled ranged ad carry player to run duo que in order to pull myself out of ELO hell. Being a support player by heart its impossible for me to do this since i depend on my lane partner to do well, or i dont do well.

PS: yeah, i ward, alot. and i usually run aura support, so ill pick up sirellias early as well as locket of soldari and those types of really team fight breaking auras

add me in game - Valiseer

Reptilehoundz

04-22-2012

Hey, I main AD Carry and am always trying to improve my game. Also, 743 ELO Hell :/ I main Tristana primarily, but also play Ashe, Sivir, Vayne and Graves when they are free week (saving up IP for graves atm). Mind if I add you and try out some games?

Ozann Grey

04-22-2012

Hello, as this fine sir above me, I play AD bot, I main Corki, then Kog'Maw then Vayne, I have every AD champ sept MF haven't gotten around to getting her yet, currently don't have a ELO, mostly coz I do draft or blind to practice or customs with friends ect, In other words I'm scared to rank without a intelligent support lol *not saying I'm amazing or anything* But I'd like to play some with you and see if we sync.
Cheers!
Ozann Grey
^LOL summoner name btw

Skilltestingman

04-22-2012

I can duo with u, i got a ton of ad ranges and experience.

Add me <--