Twisted Fate Passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SurprisedChicken

11-14-2012

Hello, to be honest i think Twisted Fate needs a new passive because like many people have said 2 gold per minion kill is more of a supports passive not an Assassins one. The 2 gold will help you and your team very slightly but i just don't get why an assassin would have such a passive. He's got his Q and W as some reliable damage but that's not really enough for a AP mid or an Assassin in my opinion, that is why i think maybe he should have a passive to give him some more damage.

I have seen many threads like this and one of them suggested a passive called "lucky number 7" where Twisted Fate after 7 spell casts his next spell would have a bonus effect.
I thought this idea was really cool and i hope that they improve Twisted Fate's passive because i use him a lot and most of the time the bonus gold is really useless because most game the passive doesn't help you significantly, and very few games you can get some really good minion kills to make the passive effective.

Yes i know that he has a stun on a short cooldown and a champion revealing teleport but as a dedicated Twisted Fate player i really believe that an assassins abilities including the passive should help assassinate or atleast damage your opponents.

Maybe you could suggest a new passive or provide a good explanation why his passive right now is useful as an assassin/AP carry.

MFG Colour

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

the passive is fine it is better to have teams that work together than rely on the support figure that you have 200 farm around 20 minutes for 3 players (top,mid,adc) you have a 1.2k advantage. how can you think that because something helps teammates it should be support. His assassin ability comes from his ult you forgot his e with your mix of assassinating people which you should be able to use when ganking.

If you wanted to extend your thinking through other champs why not remove all buffs from champions that are meta-based supports

Vuther

11-14-2012

Free wards is free wards. The passive becomes better the better last-hitter you and your team are, remember. With professional players doing well averaging 100 CS per 10 minutes, it can be quite a tidy increase for the team.

IS1b1ac1a18c7b4f6305ef8

11-26-2012

Oh actually that lucky number 7 was from me

you can check it there :

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post18157491

BTW ... i agree tf needs a new passive ... even if it is not what i suggest ... that passive is not good for him ... it would be good for a taric or somebody like this

Chessiere

11-27-2012

Well yeah TF needs definitely a new passive. "free wards" when the support is the one meant to ward the most together with the jungler. True you need to ward your lane but the passive is effective if you don't get killed every 3 minutes. Since TF has no escapes and is squishy and suffers from fighting against pretty much everyone, especially early and mid game, it is still a bad passive.

deadlychuck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2843595

this post relates back to shinmey88 but a few changes.

An00bus2

11-27-2012

What's with all these "new TF passive" threads popping up all of a sudden?

Vuther

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chessiere View Post
Well yeah TF needs definitely a new passive. "free wards" when the support is the one meant to ward the most together with the jungler. True you need to ward your lane but the passive is effective if you don't get killed every 3 minutes. Since TF has no escapes and is squishy and suffers from fighting against pretty much everyone, especially early and mid game, it is still a bad passive.
So, what you're saying, is that you really ****ing need wards as TF.