Monstorious Races of Runeterra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix12345 View Post
They're still adding, and nothings going to be completely the same. Riot has given it's stance on races and species, that they would like to move away from more common fantasy creatures and shed some light on the less seen ones. Sure, eventually they are going to have to add in the common ones, eventually, but I don't think we'll see something as general as an Orc for a while. They just introduced centaurs with Hecarim, so they seem to be expanding. I would personally like to see something like a water nymph or a dryad soon.

Along with the void, there is no limit to creature creativity when it comes to the void, only one checkbox there: scary.
I think that was Soraka. know she is satyr, but she has that dryad skin.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Minotaurs, Undead, Undead Centaurs, Udyr, Brackern, Wyrms, Mechanicals, Mundo, and a Phoenix.
What are ya trying to say about your buddy Udyr??

deathkillez

01-07-2013

what about some dino thing or some big snake

Spartan Buddhist

01-08-2013

There's Rengar's race, wherever the rest of them are...

Lajinn5

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
Udyr and Mundo are human. Completely insane, but still human.
And Undead Centaurs count among Undead.
Udyr's not insane :I he's misunderstood, like Tarzan

TheMeta88

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix12345 View Post
They're still adding, and nothings going to be completely the same. Riot has given it's stance on races and species, that they would like to move away from more common fantasy creatures and shed some light on the less seen ones. Sure, eventually they are going to have to add in the common ones, eventually, but I don't think we'll see something as general as an Orc for a while. They just introduced centaurs with Hecarim, so they seem to be expanding. I would personally like to see something like a water nymph or a dryad soon.

Along with the void, there is no limit to creature creativity when it comes to the void, only one checkbox there: scary.
Thats great but we never see any of these other beasty races really. We get the occasional one but almost everything is some form of human in a way.

Birdy51

01-13-2013

Yonkey's are the true monsters here.

Poor, poor Doran...