Akali Runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jmgr4y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Personally I have found a lot of success with this setup:

7 flat ad reds
2 m pen reds
9 scaling hp yellows
9 flat ap blues
1 ap quint
1 move speed quint
1 flat hp quint.

At level 3 you can proc both passives, but I carry ignite with the mastery point so if I go for the kill pre-3 I can have both passives proc'd.

NO-ONE expects to see akali with that many hp bars and my stats in ranked with her are 15-7-12 per game average.

[edit] PS: I run standard 21-9-0 masteries getting the 3 points in ad then all ap for offense, then getting the hp bonuses in the defensive tree

SuperCheapJoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

I'm trying to squeeze in 3x MS Quints while still procing both passives. I want to start Boots 3x pots.

Marks:
8x Flat AD
1x Mpen
Seals
9x Health/lvl
Glyphs
9x Flat AP
Quints
2x MS
1x Flat AP

Masteries 21/9/0

So far I don't think I'm able to go 3x MS Quints while still procing both passives, but I'd love to find out if anyone has.

Thanks

jmgr4y

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by H34rtcutter View Post
I'm trying to squeeze in 3x MS Quints while still procing both passives. I want to start Boots 3x pots.

Marks:
8x Flat AD
1x Mpen
Seals
9x Health/lvl
Glyphs
9x Flat AP
Quints
2x MS
1x Flat AP

Masteries 21/9/0

So far I don't think I'm able to go 3x MS Quints while still procing both passives, but I'd love to find out if anyone has.

Thanks
Here you go man, take the +5 ap into account that you get from using the offensive summoner spell mastery. (cause of course you're going for the kill when you use ignite anyway right?)