Who is the best assassin, ranged & mage?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purple Ppl Eatr

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaCÅT View Post
I was thinking
Mage:Tryndamere
Assassin: Lulu
Ranged: Evelynn
I was thinking...

Mage: Lulu
Assassin: Lulu
Ranged: Lulu

that tasted purple.. .

Bad Morde Bot

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChunkyBarf View Post
Leblanc is terrible late game.
Pretty much all "assassin" type champs are terrible in late game. Unless it's Vayne; she is simply mis-labelled.

ColbaltX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2012

ashe !!!!!!!!!!!

Brettakisse

04-30-2012

Kennen

Mister Simple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

Nocturne for jungler (or Shaco). Both have beastly ganks but Shaco is better for anti-tank AND squishies if you build Maldred's Bloodrazor and pop a clone = -8% health per second.

Bursting would be LeBlanc (AP) and Talon (AD).

I find Fizz to be a very good late game assassin but has some difficulties with his early. Vayne is also good late game... Though she is a carry technically.

Fumas

05-01-2012

it depends on the user

Hominy4567654

06-18-2012

well, there are only two ranged mage assassins:Ahri and Le Blanc and personaly i think Le Blanc is better beacause of her burstiness but some think ahri are better.
If your looking for separate i say
Ranged:Ezreal. He is very good late game and very bursty, plus that op ult...
Mage:Le Blanc beacause of the reason i said before,and/or Karthus beacuse lay waist can do up to 1000 damege at lvl 18 with the right build plus that op ult...
Assassin:Either Nocturne beacause of his abillity to chase you down plus that op ult..., and/or Jax beacause of his abillity burst you out.

Danish Vikingz

06-19-2012

Cassiopeia for mage. Hands down, anyone who tells you differently is a liar..
Karthus is up there because of that ult, but.... He can change the game without him winning his lane, Cassiopeia just always wins her lane, then roam to bot, ult and get your ad carry a double kill.

Insípid

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Garnet View Post
Pretty much all "assassin" type champs are terrible in late game. Unless it's Vayne; she is simply mis-labelled.
AWFUL misconcepcion. Irelia and noct are bad late game? Vayne is an assassin due to her ult and surprise attacks from the grass. Assassin champs are champs that dish out the most damage to the squishiest people without getting noticed in a short period of time. Vayne isnt mislabled. and assassins dont fall off you just build them tanky probably, which is what you want to avoid.

Clamatis XIX

06-19-2012

fizz. Because fizz