Ask Sejuani

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Volibear

Senior Member

04-21-2012

Sejuani,

You say that Ashe lacks the strength to lead. Yet it was she who made a treaty with the Ursine, who put aside her mistrust of those unlike herself. Would you have been able to do so? Your plan for taking over Freljord, and this warfare you so love, would be the end of us. The never-ceasing maelstrom has revealed this to me. I saw all of the Ursine lying dead upon the ice, perishing as a result of your wars. I am not as willing as you to see that future play out.

-Volibear, the Thunder's Roar


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

04-21-2012

Sejuani,

Perhaps you would like to spar sometime? That is, after I get out of my current predicament.



Pantheon, the Artisan of War


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Sejuanì

Senior Member

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by therwrack View Post
Oh, nothing big. Your opinion on politics, favorite teas...

... Painting you nude for my private art gallery.
Are you... serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Volibear
Sejuani,

You say that Ashe lacks the strength to lead. Yet it was she who made a treaty with the Ursine, who put aside her mistrust of those unlike herself. Would you have been able to do so? Your plan for taking over Freljord, and this warfare you so love, would be the end of us. The never-ceasing maelstrom has revealed this to me. I saw all of the Ursine lying dead upon the ice, perishing as a result of your wars. I am not as willing as you to see that future play out.

-Volibear, the Thunder's Roar
There it is again. Saying I am the warmonger. Calling it 'my' war. Did the maelstrom visions ever clearly show that it was I who started it? That it was I who destroyed your people?

Ursine warriors are strong. Noble. Just as are the Winter's Claw tribe of Freljordians. It would be more of an honor to fight along side them, as it had been for our ancestors. We do not fear you... but we do not judge you either, more so my people revere your kind.

But if what you saw within the vision did come true? It would not have been my mine or my peoples hand.

I only speak the truth about our lands, Thunder's Roar. Do not mistake it for warmongering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon
Sejuani,

Perhaps you would like to spar sometime? That is, after I get out of my current predicament.



Pantheon, the Artisan of War
With the Artisan of War? I would relish the chance to show the strength of my people and myself.


-Princess Sejuani


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

04-21-2012

I'm quite serious, m'queen. Would you like a sample of my portfolio?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

04-21-2012

Kill the summoner.

Crush his skull with your flail!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

04-21-2012

Do not mind Talon, m'queen. He's a wee bit jealous that every time he's attempted to thwart my art, I've succeeded. He's also tried to kill me... several times. Came close once but I'm still alive!

What I'm trying to get at is don't hire him if you need someone murdered. I can recommend better.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Volibear

Senior Member

04-21-2012

You're even more defensive than I expected, Winter's Wrath. When I referred to it as 'your' war, I was not speaking solely of you, nor even of the Winter's Claw. I was speaking of your kind as a whole. Humans. If you go to war, when you go to war, there will be collateral damage. Part of that damage will be my tribe.

But, now that I think about it, I suppose it would in some ways be your war. The Frost Archer and Ice Dervish clans have united behind Tryndamere and his queen, for better or for worse. As these summoners are so fond of saying, the ball is in your court. If there is a war now, it may very well be due to actions you might take, or actions that your tribe might take. Anything that they do becomes your responsibility as their leader.

There is a lesson a leader must learn. Some would argue that it is the most difficult. As a leader, it is your job to decide when the battle before you is not worth it. This is not cowardice. In fact, to some it is the highest form of courage. To decide that a battle would be too costly, that the rewards are not great enough to justify the price, even when all around you scream for blood, takes strength and wisdom, marks of a great chieftain.

If fate decrees that war comes, if the storm claims all of us, then we will face it with bared fangs and sharpened claws, not like sniveling cubs. But I, unlike others, do not court death needlessly.

-Volibear, the Thunder's Roar


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Call me Hodor

Junior Member

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by therwrack View Post
Do not mind Talon, m'queen. He's a wee bit jealous that every time he's attempted to thwart my art, I've succeeded. He's also tried to kill me... several times. Came close once but I'm still alive!

What I'm trying to get at is don't hire him if you need someone murdered. I can recommend better.
...You can't honestly believe that you evaded Talon... The only reason you still draw breath is by his whim.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Sivir

Senior Member

04-21-2012

Sejuani…

It was a pleasure meeting you last time I was in Freljord. You know, you’re not the blood thirsty, war hungry villain others make you out to be. Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help you… other then kill Ashe or something. She’s an old ‘friend’ of mine you know.


-Sivir, the Battle Mistress


PS: If you want to be understood by someone similar... look up Morgana. Heres the address to her bakery.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Sejuanì

Senior Member

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by therwrack View Post
I'm quite serious, m'queen. Would you like a sample of my portfolio?
...Perhaps. I shall think on it. But do not think this is an agreement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Volibear
You're even more defensive than I expected, Winter's Wrath. When I referred to it as 'your' war, I was not speaking solely of you, nor even of the Winter's Claw. I was speaking of your kind as a whole. Humans. If you go to war, when you go to war, there will be collateral damage. Part of that damage will be my tribe.

But, now that I think about it, I suppose it would in some ways be your war. The Frost Archer and Ice Dervish clans have united behind Tryndamere and his queen, for better or for worse. As these summoners are so fond of saying, the ball is in your court. If there is a war now, it may very well be due to actions you might take, or actions that your tribe might take. Anything that they do becomes your responsibility as their leader.

There is a lesson a leader must learn. Some would argue that it is the most difficult. As a leader, it is your job to decide when the battle before you is not worth it. This is not cowardice. In fact, to some it is the highest form of courage. To decide that a battle would be too costly, that the rewards are not great enough to justify the price, even when all around you scream for blood, takes strength and wisdom, marks of a great chieftain.

If fate decrees that war comes, if the storm claims all of us, then we will face it with bared fangs and sharpened claws, not like sniveling cubs. But I, unlike others, do not court death needlessly.

-Volibear, the Thunder's Roar
And you were quick to call me a warmongering. Of course I will be defensvie against the lies that cousin of mine has spewed.

What do you think I am doing here in the League? I know that a full our war will most likely tear the lands apart... but I cannot ignore what Ashe is doing. So many believe it to be right. So many believe her to be the righteous one. You have not known Ashe as long as I have, Thunder's Roar. She and I are blood related.

I know what you speak of. I have spent a long time debating this... and I came to the conclusion that if I joined this league I would once and for all show that Ashe is not capable of leading Freljord. Backed by the Barbarian Tryndamere or not.

If she wants to rule. She will have to prove it upon the battlefield.

But know this. If Ashe's policies remain... everyone who lived in the rugged lands... will be at risk. Including yourself and the Yeti's of Nunu and Willump.

I have said my peace, Thunder's Roar. I hope that if war does come to it... once the tribes have rebelled against her? I can only hope you remember my words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Svir
Sejuani…

It was a pleasure meeting you last time I was in Freljord. You know, you’re not the blood thirsty, war hungry villain others make you out to be. Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help you… other then kill Ashe or something. She’s an old ‘friend’ of mine you know.


-Sivir, the Battle Mistress


PS: If you want to be understood by someone similar... look up Morgana. Here’s the address to her bakery.
It was nice having you in the Winter's Claw village, warrioress. You are a strong woman... someone I can relate to.

...As of now, I am unable to attempt such a thing. Though... I would not stoop to the cowardice of assassination. No. I will beat her with tooth and nail if need be.


-Princess Sejuani