Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Sejuani

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

04-21-2012

Dear Queen Sejuani,

You're twice the ruler Ashe could ever be. While she makes nice with the League, the people of Frejlord suffer. You share that pain with them; Ashe relaxes in opulence. I loath war but in the long run, overthrowing Ashe is in the best interests of your people. I will aid you in any way I am able.

Truly, Summoner Wrack

Ask Sejuanì

04-21-2012

Quote:
Dolfan1010:
Ah yes...
before Jax...
Breakfast of champions?

-Dolfan

What ever we can hunt. Venison, Pork, any meat is a rare delicacy.

Quote:
Ask the Monkey:
So, princess, is it hard ridding through the coldest places in Frejord in a bikini?

At first... yes. But I have been training myself since I was but a girl. The cold has hardened my body. It does not bother me as before.

Quote:
Ask Brolaf:
What's your bre-

BROOOOOOOOOOO!

What...?

Quote:
Ser Dagon:
Dear Sejuani, what's your breakfast of champions?

For that matter, what's Bristle's?

EDIT: Everyone's on the same page, aren't they?

As above, anything that we can hunt. Though I prefer meats. Rare as they are, are most deliscious.

Quote:
AskPantheon:
Bad idea summoners.

Sejuani,

Does your tribe have any initiation rites similar to the Rite of Kor?

Pantheon, the Artisan of War

The Winter's Claw tribe does indeed employ such initiation rights. When a child reaches the age of fifteen, they are thrown into the wilds alone with nothing but a coat and a dagger. They are to create a weapon and hunt a beast of prey and a natural predator. If they succeed... they return to us as a true member of the tribe. If not... they die and return what they took from the land.

The Frost Archers and Ice Dervish's have since abandoned this tradition, but I seek to keep the culture and traditions of Freljord sacred and true!

Quote:
Ask Talon:
Tell me Ice Princess, does your tribe employ assassins to deal with targets they deem a threat? It seems as though that would be the most efficient way to deal with you enemies especially considering your lack of resources.

~Talon, the Blade's Shadow

There were times we trained our own assassins. As had the Frost Archers and Ice Dervishes. It was commonplace to attempt to eliminate a leading member of an opposing tribe and gain dominance over them to increase your own power.

Quote:
The Brackern:
I have learned of your desire to unite your people and conquer lands beyond your own. Fool. You would seek to drive the lands into war once more. Know this, human. Should you become a true threat to the revival of my people, I will kill you, and your skills in combat will save you no more than the poor beast you've taken as a mount.

I seek to unite the whole of Freljord, foolish scorpion! I care not for your lands. The people of Freljord are a strong warrior people... though I sit idly right now in this... League to show who should be the true ruler of Freljord. Not that upstart Ashe who plays diplomat.

And do not take me for some weakling, creature. I can be a force to be reckoned with.

-Princess Sejuani

Ask Sejuanì

04-21-2012

Quote:
Pinkymado:
Miss Sejuani,

Why does your boar fall on top of you when you die?? You can't be THAT top-heavy.

- Summoner Pink Madison

Should I take that one way? Or another?

Quote:
Geokhan:
What weapon would you use if you were not mounted on your boar?
That fail appears to be a little unwieldy on foot.

Probally a Short Axe, or Morning Star.

Quote:
ætherwrack:
Dear Queen Sejuani,

You're twice the ruler Ashe could ever be. While she makes nice with the League, the people of Frejlord suffer. You share that pain with them; Ashe relaxes in opulence. I loath war but in the long run, overthrowing Ashe is in the best interests of your people. I will aid you in any way I am able.

Truly, Summoner Wrack

Your assistence will be most welcome summoner.

-Princess Sejuani

Exman33

04-21-2012

Someone is a suck up. Sejuani stop being so selfish. Ashe has united two of the 2/3rds of Frejlord just stop fighting it and let Frejlord become whole

The Brackern

04-21-2012

Quote:
Ask Sejuanì:
I seek to unite the whole of Freljord, foolish scorpion! I care not for your lands. The people of Freljord are a strong warrior people... though I sit idly right now in this... League to show who should be the true ruler of Freljord. Not that upstart Ashe who plays diplomat.

And do not take me for some weakling, creature. I can be a force to be reckoned with.

-Princess Sejuani

I know your kind. Frejlord will not be enough for you. You will want more. It shows clearly through your desires for war and your opinion of Ashe. She is wiser than you; you are blinded by your desire for battle, or whatever it might be that drives you.

As for how strong you are, well. If you are so mighty, why do you find it necessary to ride a beast in combat? Obviously you lack faith in your own body and must rely on the beast for support. I will say it only once more. Do not threaten my people's revival, or my sting will bring your ugly death.

Pinkymado

04-21-2012

Quote:
Ask Sejuanì:
Should I take that one way? Or another?

Oh, uh, I didn't mean to offend you Miss Sejuani! All I'm saying is, it's weird how you topple over like that so often!

- Summoner Pink Madison

Heil Teemo

04-21-2012

Speaking of Queen Sejuani's... er... mature frame...

I have a question I'd like to ask her eminence ~ !

Ask Talon

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ætherwrack
Dear Queen Sejuani,

Truly, Summoner Wrack

Summoner,

I do believe you just cut the red tape I needed to go through before I was given a go order to assassinate you by 90%.

Excellent.

~The Blade's Shadow

Ask Sejuanì

04-21-2012

Quote:
Exman33:
Someone is a suck up. Sejuani stop being so selfish. Ashe has united two of the 2/3rds of Frejlord just stop fighting it and let Frejlord become whole

Ashe is a fool. She sits comfortably upon a throne with the Barbarian by her side. She eats like royalty while the rest of her people scavenge for scraps. Do not think to call me selfish when you have not even been to our lands. Attempted to live there and keep a tribe from starving or freezing to death.

I do what I do for the people of Freljord. I do not see Ashe leading them to a very bright future when she allows murderous insane chemists to set up brewery’s on sacred lands.

Quote:
The Brackern] I know your kind. Frejlord will not be enough for you. You will want more. It shows clearly through your desires for war and your opinion of Ashe. She is wiser than you:

Wiser?! Ha! In what ways? She does not have the strength to carry our peoples burdens. Or the sight to see what lies ahead. I just know what our people deserve... and while she has provided some, she will not be able to provide it all.

You and everyone else see me as some warmonger, do you not? Humph... all lies from the mouth of that harpy Ashe. She abandoned the traditions of our land. Warfare is apart of our people, and it always will be. The other tribes will grow complacent of this 'peace' once their resources begin to dwindle. They will turn upon one another once again to survive. It is the ever constant of our rugged land.

But no not worry when I say we have no need for your lands. We do not. You're people can live how ever they wish with no fear from those of the Freljord. This I would promise... something Ashe has not given you.

Quote:
Pinkymado:
Oh, uh, I didn't mean to offend you Miss Sejuani! All I'm saying is, it's weird how you topple over like that so often!

- Summoner Pink Madison

I see... When Bristle grows exhausted or wounded, he often becomes very clumsy. He is a good companion though and has seen me through many battles; losses and victory alike. I do not get upset with him if he occasionally falls over atop me.

[quote=ætherwrack] Speaking of Queen Sejuani's... er... mature frame...

I have a question I'd like to ask her eminence ~ !

Ask me... what?

-Princess Sejuani

Heil Teemo

04-21-2012

Oh, nothing big. Your opinion on politics, favorite teas...

... Painting you nude for my private art gallery.