Practise Game Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpicVipa

08-11-2010

Seeing as im level 24 im not a newbie but as my questions dont get answered in the other forums ill try here because its the most likely place they will be answered

So.... I've been trying to search the forums for answers to questions on practise games...either I've not looked hard enough or there don't seem to be any.

So I would like the forums help to tell me the answers to the next few questions if you can - it would help me and a lot of other people that want to know the answers.

1. How many practise games can you play a day.
2. How many practise games can you play before you stop getting IP and XP
3. How long do you have to wait after playing the set number of games to play another and still get IP and XP
4. How many people do you need to start a practise game.
5. Where did you find this out.

And that's about all I can think of so if you can answer these I'll appreciate it.

R66Y

08-11-2010

1) There is no limit to the number of practie games you can play
2) iirc, you can play 3 practice games at a reduced IP/XP after level 10. Been a while since I played practice though so I could be off
3) Don't know unfortunately. I suspect it is on the same 22 hour timer that FWotD is on though.
4) Currently 4, although that number continues to change
5) Way too much time spent on the forums

Sorry i couldn't be more specific in a couple of those. Hope that helps

Dezarius

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by R66Y View Post
4) Currently 4, although that number continues to change
The rule, as of the past 3 or 4 weeks, seems to be:
- 4 players needed to start a practice game: This occurs after a patch/release of a new champ, I believe through the weekend.
- 2 players needed after that; until the next patch/champ release

Not that much more thorough of an answer over what R66Y posted, but this is the pattern that is seemingly emerging.

SethCypher

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by R66Y View Post
2) iirc, you can play 3 practice games at a reduced IP/XP after level 10. Been a while since I played practice though so I could be off
It's actually 6 practice games.