Olaf Viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MapNinja

04-25-2012

I haven't played him in a while since a friend i queue with decided he can play nothing but melee AD forever and always takes that place on the team. But, from what i remember, Olaf was buffed a few patches ago, and since then, he really has been frankly OP imo. I don't know why i don't see any QQ unless perhaps he was nerfed soon after? He's really strong, and can skill differently to counter most anything he would face.

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

04-25-2012

QQ?

krone6

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapNinja View Post
I haven't played him in a while since a friend i queue with decided he can play nothing but melee AD forever and always takes that place on the team. But, from what i remember, Olaf was buffed a few patches ago, and since then, he really has been frankly OP imo. I don't know why i don't see any QQ unless perhaps he was nerfed soon after? He's really strong, and can skill differently to counter most anything he would face.
Because unlike trynd he takes skill. Every champion besides tryn takes skill. No skill involved to hit R and go god mode...

TLF Ghosty

04-30-2012

he is really good in 3v3. yes there are better picks them him tho . such as udyr and even riven