Olaf Viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Centrix

04-21-2012

I recently played a 3v3 game as Olaf, with a Mundo, and a Ziggs. Versus a Garen, Nunu, and Yi.

We won, I was owning a reasonable amount of face, even with the two tanky champions, that True damage Olaf can deal is unable to be mitigated.

I want to know if this was just a fluke, or if Olaf is a decent champion for 3v3?

GrimCrimson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2012

Olaf is awesome 3v3, played a lot of games against them, Even in the games my team won we had a hard time killing Olaf ( ._.).

Lemming

04-23-2012

Just played a game with Olaf. Got a couple kills in the beginning, snowballed. Twice the CS as the other team, 10/0/11. True damage too good, passive too good, W too good. I will say that it was really nice to have a good engage. Olaf isn't the best at it, but if he can get into a fight, he wins.

Erozor

04-23-2012

I would say olaf is one of the strongest champs on TT. I win every time i use olaf there. When he first start to snowball, he snowballs like crazy beacuse he will destroy your team if you focus him (too tanky with ult to be focus before your team die, espesially when at low health with a bit lifesteal), and his no-cd-axe and e will shred your team if you dont focus him. If he feed his e will still be just as good and he will still be tanky with his ult and hp items and will still do crazy damage at low health and can still pick up his axe and throw it almost constantly. He just have crazy good bases for TT.

List of strenght on TT:
-Supertanky with ult even when feeding
-No-cd-axe that deal AOE damage to everyone in front of him
-true damage with close to no CD that destroy offtanks and squishys alike
-Ulty that counter everything not offtank on TT(not much space to run from a ultying, ghosting olaf in TT jungle)
-Crazy damage on low hp
-Substain
-Crazy substain on low hp
-Super good backdoring
-Super good dragon solo power
-Think i forgot something

Whenever u go olaf on TT, your enemys should cry (i do when the enemy have olaf and we dont).

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

04-23-2012

Late game I noticed he kinda seems to fade down its just early fights he kinda dominates.

BaBeeQ

04-23-2012

Olaf is viable in TT.

Olaf dominates about every melee champion in lane and is also a strong jungler.

He is fairly strong early game but he really shines mid game. But he does fall out a little late game.

DCTSXNoobs

04-24-2012

Yeah he is just way to op. NEver played him, but his stupid axe and that lighting bolt or something (snowball?) Is just way to op...

DCTSXNoobs

04-24-2012

He is just to op, never been him. BUt his axe and his lighting bolt thing (snowball?) is way to op.

KevinDelMarr

04-24-2012

I'll answer with a question, are Udyr and Shyvana fast junglers?. Olaf (for the most part) is pure Ownage top, with few true counters. One kill above the enemy laner means free lane, with wriggles yur unstoppable 1v1

Sam

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaBeeQ View Post
Olaf is viable in TT.

Olaf dominates about every melee champion in lane and is also a strong jungler.

He is fairly strong early game but he really shines mid game. But he does fall out a little late game.
Riven cough*