Revamping the Queue system.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wrzp

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuldrak View Post
It's not that i can't/wont play other roles, its just annoying when I want to play something is specific and the general response is nope.
You can't always get what you want in LOL.

You can always resort to: MID OR FEED!@!@!@!!!!

Vashjir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

Well that's what you have to put up with. In higher ELO ques players are a bit more lenient, and you usually get what you want. Low ELO is full of wankers. End of story. Sorry to tell you that you need to deal with it. It sucks.

FailHappy

04-22-2012

Bump!

Sizmic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

The idea isn't a bad one but the problem is the meta can, and has, shift. New idea's and counters come up. For example, I've seen a double jungle approach to playing that can hold some weight. They split the jungle and support the lane they are closest too as well as mid. the flow of ganks is legendary.

Many Dwarves

04-22-2012

You would then run into the same problem World of Warcraft has in which DPS has 30+ minute queue times while the healers and tanks have near insta queues.

Plus, then we would be stuck with the current Meta without any possible changes.

FatMii

04-22-2012

This idea would never work because you can't restrict a certain queue to certain champs. Take for example support, the supports are, alistar, taric, soraka, sona, janna, lulu, karma, leona, nunu etc. Well what if I want to be play AP Lee Sin support? That option would not be one of the support options because Lee Sin does not fall under the support role.