Revamping the Queue system.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pill Popper

04-21-2012

Personally, I have noticed a problem where if i get in a draft mode game and I want to play a role that i am most comfortable with or just want to play it is simply unacceptable if i am not in the first 1-3 picks. I'm sure someone has proposed this before, but I feel like this is worth posting. A good fix for this would to be able to queue for the role you want before the game starts. Such as queuing as: Solo Top, Jungler, Mid, Support, AD Carry. There is flaws with this method although, such as no one wanting to ever play support. A fix for this is to have another queue type called Anything, where you will take the role that isn't queued for in a game. I highly doubt this will ever happen, but thought it was worth posting anyways.

Thanks, Zuldrak

sean1212

04-21-2012

i think tht cud work

Oghma Infinium

04-21-2012

Bump.

Pill Popper

04-21-2012

Buuuuump

Sexual Healing

04-22-2012

This is assuming everyone is playing the meta. Draft queuing in a duo with an off-meta play approach would not fit this system well, and it woud encourage poor inter-team relations.

MrCheezle1988

04-22-2012

This is NOT world of warcraft fool!!!!

Pill Popper

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChampagne View Post
This is assuming everyone is playing the meta. Draft queuing in a duo with an off-meta play approach would not fit this system well, and it woud encourage poor inter-team relations.
Ah yeah I didn't think about that. Things like different counters to the current meta.

No101

04-22-2012

yea and evan if you take a "position" know ever really knows they might take "support" but take all cs. if you add limitations your forcing people to play 1 meta type there are a unlimited types of champion builds and team builds. if you don;t like being forced somewere go to normal mode were their is no order for picking.

Steakasaurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

Just learn how to do other roles comfortably. Or play with friends. They both really lessen the headaches.

Pill Popper

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steakasaurus View Post
Just learn how to do other roles comfortably. Or play with friends. They both really lessen the headaches.
It's not that i can't/wont play other roles, its just annoying when I want to play something is specific and the general response is nope.