Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdenozinTriFosfa

04-21-2012

Here is my PC's information. Tell me what you think, is it decent, mediocre or just bad? I play LoL on medium - high graphics, but as the game progresses my fps drops dramatically, so I usually play on 10-20 fps in-game usually after 20 minutes of gametime. By the way, it doesn't even matter if I lower the graphics, the fps rate is still the same so I play on a higher scale of graphics.
What do you think is the biggest problem with my PC? I would like to have more FPS when I play LoL.

Quote:

This are the minimal requirements:
OS
XP Service Pack 3
Vista Service Pack 1
Windows 7

PC Requirements
CPU 2 GHz CPU
RAM 1024 meg memory
Hard Drive approximately 1.3 gig of hard drive space
Video Card must support shader model 2.0
- nvidia: GeForce 5 or better
- ati: any 9xxx after and not including the 9250, any Xxxx after and including the X300
- intel: no clue, if you have an idea let me know
Video card memory recommended minimum is 512 meg at the moment
Internet connection required at all times currently, Dial-up will not work currently

Quote:
I have these:
-Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
-Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80 GHz
-3,00 GB of RAM
-NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450
-Decent internet connection

POSTED IN WRONG FORUMS. SOMEONE MOVE IT TO GENERAL DISCUSSION!