The Storm Chamber of the Institute (Ask Janna #2)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Janna

03-24-2013

Fine! Then maybe someone else can have me! Janna blocked James' spank and grabbed his hands for a quick, deep kiss, and then coming back to Lux's lips right after.

Dear Luxanna

03-24-2013

"Eep!" Lux jumped at the pillowspank... and then was kissed again.

"Grr!" She growled into Janna's mouth, and tried to overpower her with the kiss.

Kizeragi

03-24-2013

James blushed, standing speechless from Janna's kiss, he looked like he had just been blown away, literally. He couldn't say anything in words, instead he watched Janna and Lux play around from his new, closer place.

Ask Janna

03-26-2013

Janna eeped and pulled back, grinning. Someone's turning to an angry tiger! She taunted. Grr! She licked Lux's cheek, holding on her shoulders.

Dear Luxanna

03-26-2013

"I'll show you who the boss is!" Lux challenged, huffing at the lick. "Grr yourself!"

Kizeragi

03-30-2013

James simply stood there watching, his eyes widened by what the two girls were doing. He almost wished he'd be noticed more, but maybe they already know and simply don't mention it.

Ask Janna

03-30-2013

Janna jumped off the couch and hid behind James. She eeped, huddling behind him, and looked at Lux with an intimidated expression in her face. Help me, my hero! She exclaimed.

Fae Lulu

03-30-2013

Lulu, who previously was chasing Pix down the halls of the Institute, stumbled upon Janna's room and walks in happily. She looked around to find Janna. Once she was able to find her, she rushed over in front of her.

"HI!" She exclaimed, "You're that lady who creates those windy tornado thingies right? Can you do other things with wind too?"

Kizeragi

03-30-2013

James blushed at the way Janna hid behind him, he petted her head gently. "There there~ Your hero is here!" He smiled to her before looking to Lux and letting a short growl. "Grrr~ MY Janna, you!"

Dear Luxanna

03-30-2013

"Hah!" Lux said. "You-"

But before she could continue, Lulu ran in. Lux chuckled, amused by Lulu's forwardness.