The Storm Chamber of the Institute (Ask Janna #2)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Storm's Fury,

You. As one of the most brilliant minds to have been born in Zaun, I must say that your betrayal of your city-state of birth is the greatest disappointment in Zaunite history. Your talent and sheer potential could have progressed any number of techmaturgical fields, yet you would prefer to ally with Piltover and their narrow-minded governing of techmaturgical progress.

Though I admire and respect how you made your own lot in life, I can't say that I approve of your turning your back on the place that was your home for much of your life.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Janna

Senior Member

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nidalee View Post
I am keeping an eye on you. Always

~ Nidalee the Bestial Huntress
I do not have any interest in Nashahago, Huntress, it must have been a mistake with Blitzcrank's matchmaking service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
There seems to be a misunderstanding here though I do have a cousin who is a summoner I myself haven't tried to qualify for summoner. I prefer to stay the huge sword wielding warrior that uses only some lightning magic during battle and most of the time it is to buff my weapon or use it to detect electrical energies that others emit for stealth detection(Looking at you Twitch). Maybe my cousin could get said fan from you some time and send it to me as chances are some mercenary will intercept it even though I am no longer under isolated house arrest. I might as well start making my preparations to move to Piltover. Noxus just ain't cutting it for me these days. So if you do send me the fan either expect an address change or it being intercepted.

~Ex-General Garic

((My brains tired after typing that speech))
((Lol. Don't give it too much effort.))

Ex-General,

Maybe I can send for someone to send you. A mercenary, perhaps((Looking a you, Kiang))? An experimental fan that I have created could be priceless. It's much more than a fan; it's a sentient machine like Orianna. However, I've limited it to doing minimal functions until it arrives to you, along with instructions.

PS: I'll pay for the mercenary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Storm's Fury,

You. As one of the most brilliant minds to have been born in Zaun, I must say that your betrayal of your city-state of birth is the greatest disappointment in Zaunite history. Your talent and sheer potential could have progressed any number of techmaturgical fields, yet you would prefer to ally with Piltover and their narrow-minded governing of techmaturgical progress.

Though I admire and respect how you made your own lot in life, I can't say that I approve of your turning your back on the place that was your home for much of your life.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald
I, too, am heavy that Zaun has lost in the zeppelin race, Herald, but I felt that Piltover is more promising. Zaun's gangs and criminals had nearly sold me to those kind of people--twice--when I was a child. I am sorry for whatever damage I may have done to you. Please ask if I can make it up to you.

With sincere apology
Janna


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Senior Member

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna View Post
I, too, am heavy that Zaun has lost in the zeppelin race, Herald, but I felt that Piltover is more promising. Zaun's gangs and criminals had nearly sold me to those kind of people--twice--when I was a child. I am sorry for whatever damage I may have done to you. Please ask if I can make it up to you.

With sincere apology
Janna
.....What? That trivial little competition? Though I am proud to call myself a Zaunite, for now, until the Glorious Evolution comes and eliminates the need for such differentiation, I don't care who won or lost in the recent race. I didn't have anything to do with Lead Zeppelin, so it doesn't matter to me. That is rather unfortunate that such a thing almost happened to you, I would pity you if I could still express such a sentiment.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

06-23-2012

Eh I don't really trust mercenaries


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pachenbell

Junior Member

06-23-2012

Janna, Where can a summoner acquire the leaked pics of you... also who took the pictures?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Senior Member

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachenbell View Post
Janna, Where can a summoner acquire the leaked pics of you... also who took the pictures?
If you speak to me then you may acquire.....something of interest....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nidalee

Senior Member

06-23-2012

Quote:
I do not have any interest in Nashahago, Huntress, it must have been a mistake with Blitzcrank's matchmaking service.
Thee is no such thing as error, just fate. You can claim whatever you wish, but what done is done and you are never forgiven for what you have done to me.

~ Nidalee the Bestial Huntress


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

06-23-2012

Would you rather have that summoner person whoever that is or would you rather have a tough soldier with muscles that can protect you from those wind immune monsters. Then again muscle sometimes means stupidity (not looking at you Mundo or Udyr).

~Muscle Man Garic


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

06-23-2012

oh HIIIII!!! i dun THINK i INTRODUCED myself TO YOU YET!!!!

*Lulu jumps up into the air and twirls around*

the NAMES Lulu: Sorceress of the Fae!!!!!!!

*Lulu puts her hand inside her hat and pulls out $2.95 in exact change and shows it to Janna*

sooooooo...What DOES THIS give ME again??


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Janna

Senior Member

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nidalee View Post
Thee is no such thing as error, just fate. You can claim whatever you wish, but what done is done and you are never forgiven for what you have done to me.

~ Nidalee the Bestial Huntress
I was not apologising, Huntress. My heart is set for someone else, and that is not Bob himself.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
Would you rather have that summoner person whoever that is or would you rather have a tough soldier with muscles that can protect you from those wind immune monsters. Then again muscle sometimes means stupidity (not looking at you Mundo or Udyr).

~Muscle Man Garic
I'd rather have a muscleman than one who practices dangerous magic, Garic. But then each side has both flaw and advantage; A summoner can conjure many kinds of things, but sometimes, not too often I hope, their magic can lead to error. And with all due respect, the Blind Monk was one of those. A muscleman, like you mentioned, can sometimes give up intellect, making their power force meaningless. As the Blind Monk said “Force is meaningless without skill.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
oh HIIIII!!! i dun THINK i INTRODUCED myself TO YOU YET!!!!

*Lulu jumps up into the air and twirls around*

the NAMES Lulu: Sorceress of the Fae!!!!!!!

*Lulu puts her hand inside her hat and pulls out $2.95 in exact change and shows it to Janna*

sooooooo...What DOES THIS give ME again??
Janna turns away Lulu's offer of money.
I'd love to know what the Summoners mean by what they make me say, fellow sorceress of another aspect, but it does not sound much like what I'd say. As for introductions, which I clearly forgot, I'm Janna, the Storm's Fury. It is a great pleasure to meet you.