The Storm Chamber of the Institute (Ask Janna #2)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kizeragi

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux gasped, blushing furiously. She looked at James, then at Janna, and decided, time to win.

She grabbed Janna and spun her around. She reached around, and firmly grabbed Janna's chest, pinning her against her body.

"KISS HER NOW!" She yelled at James.
James blushed madly in response to what Lux decided to do. He was really nervous since he had only kissed one other person before but it was too late to back down now.

He approached the pair of girls quickly, before Janna could react, putting his arms around her as well, holding onto her tight for extra grip, showing her a bright smile. He finally moved forward and placed a kiss on the Windy Mistress' sweet lips. Mmmh! He held it firmly in place, doing everything he could to make it very enjoyable to her. He stared into her eyes, showing his resolve, his grip tightening as he continued.

Ask Janna

02-08-2013

Mmph! Janna's voice muffled, Mmph-mm-mm-ddmmng?! Her eyes expanded in shock. She pushed James from her body, and soon the man's momentum would transfer to Lux, making them both kiss. Her? Oh, you mean yourself!

Dear Luxanna

02-08-2013

Lux gasped, pulling back quickly.

"...when did this turn into a kissfest?!" She asked.

Kizeragi

02-08-2013

James looked blankly, mostly out of confusion of what just happened.

"I-I don't know! I was only expecting to visit Janna for awhile, not all of this!" He turned away, blushing and proceeded to sit down again. "I'm sorry, it's probably my fault I guess... I always pick the worst times." He sighed, thinking maybe he should just leave them both alone. A small tear appeared from his eye as he was reminded of someone important to him.

Dear Luxanna

02-09-2013

"I-it's fine, don't worry about it." Lux stuttered, smiling.

Ask Janna

02-09-2013

Ugh! Janna sighed, dusting her arms with her hands as she stood up. That was... lovely? She pecked Lux in the lips. Hmm... So what was you interest in visiting me, Summoner?

Kizeragi

02-09-2013

(( I'll try to watch here as I can, having problems irl. Mostly to do with my 'family'. Which hurts my internet time. *sigh* ))

James smiled to Lux and wiped the small tear away before looking to Janna. "I guess I just felt like visiting? I mean, I never really get the chance too, you being so busy and all..." He sighed, his sadness being more visible.

"Is that bad? I was nervous to just show up... I wrote the letter for a reason. But still, I feel like I'm intruding, I don't really know..." He said, before looking at the floor again. Something was on his mind, but he couldn't just say it. He checked his pocket to make sure his 'other' letter was still there.

Dear Luxanna

02-10-2013

(That sucks. )

"Don't worry, you're not~!" Lux said, smiling through her blushing at the kiss. "I don't know why Janna is making out with me. Maybe... she... there are some very dirty images on the Blitznet..."

Ask Janna

02-12-2013

Janna rolled her eyes to Lux's statement, ignoring it, but keeping her eyes to her kiss opponent. Would a hug make you feel better? She asked, opening her arms and sweetly looking at the summoner.

Dear Luxanna

02-12-2013

"You behave." Lux said, watching closely.