The Storm Chamber of the Institute (Ask Janna #2)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

01-25-2013

(You forgot Ryze~!)

Lux glared at Janna, blushing.

"Y-you!" Lux complained. "I will have my revenge, Janna!"

Ask Janna

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Punishment?♪ Sona asked, ♪What do you mean? Did the tornado cause you to get hurt?♪
Larger ones, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizeragi View Post
James was pleasantly suprised how fast he recieved a reply, but he expected no less from Janna herself. The letter fell into his hands as he proceeded to read to himself, a slight blush appeared on his cheeks. Moments later, he placed the letter on the nearby desk, and immediately made his way to her home, wasting no time. Through his excitement however, he left his summoner robes behind by mistake, but he figured he wouldn't need them.

As he arrived to her chamber, he took a moment for himself, he was quite nervous because he had never visited her home before, he shook himself to try and hide his shyness first before knocking on the door and opening it slightly, peeking inside to see if anyone was home. "H-Hello?"
(( This is totally not happening in front of Lux/Ryze/Me >:P ))

Janna walked up to the door, opening it, and seeing a nervous man. She guessed that he was the person who sent the letter. Greetings, James, you must be the person who sent me the letter. She stepped aside with a warm smile on her face. Come in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
(You forgot Ryze~!)

Lux glared at Janna, blushing.

"Y-you!" Lux complained. "I will have my revenge, Janna!"
(( He can watch >:C ))

Oh yeah? Well do your worst! Janna spreads her hands out, taunting.

Kizeragi

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna View Post
(( This is totally not happening in front of Lux/Ryze/Me >:P ))

Janna walked up to the door, opening it, and seeing a nervous man. She guessed that he was the person who sent the letter. Greetings, James, you must be the person who sent me the letter. She stepped aside with a warm smile on her face. Come in.
((It totally can be if you wanted, I really don't mind. Though I think my poor character would blush too much and faint if he saw you and Lux doing.. what you were doing, he's very shy like that. xD Which reminds me, my profile is here! I hope it is okay! ; u ; *blush* ))

After having a quick glance around the Storm Chamber from the safety of the door, he heard a voice talking to him, as his eyes returned to looking in front of him, he sees Janna standing and waiting patiently with a nice smile, welcoming him to her home. "Oh! I- uh.. H-hello Miss! Yes, that was me." James couldn't help blushing when he saw Janna, even though they would talk all the time during matches, this was different, more personal. "T-thank you so much!"

He finally steps out from behind the door and enters the Storm Chamber, fully revealing himself to the Wind Mistress, shyly looking to the ground with a slight blush on his cheeks. "Y-you look very beautiful today, M-miss Janna! a-as u-usual!" He looked up to her face, embarrassed that he was already blushing in front of Janna yet again but still smiling happily while sorting his fairly long, blonde hair which got messed up from running. "I hope I look ok to you, I sorta, you know... rushed over as soon as I got your reply, didn't want to wait or keep you waiting!" James laughed a little, nervously, as compared to Janna's appearance, he looked a little 'dull'. He was wearing a simple short sleeved white shirt with grey trousers but he wished he had picked out something a bit more, up to her standard.

Dear Luxanna

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna;33959598(( He can watch >:C ))

Oh yeah? Well do your worst! [I
Janna spreads her hands out, taunting.[/I]
Lux gasped indignantly, and grabbed Janna in a hug.

"Mine!" She announced.

Ask Janna

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizeragi View Post
((It totally can be if you wanted, I really don't mind. Though I think my poor character would blush too much and faint if he saw you and Lux doing.. what you were doing, he's very shy like that. xD Which reminds me, my profile is here! I hope it is okay! ; u ; *blush* ))

After having a quick glance around the Storm Chamber from the safety of the door, he heard a voice talking to him, as his eyes returned to looking in front of him, he sees Janna standing and waiting patiently with a nice smile, welcoming him to her home. "Oh! I- uh.. H-hello Miss! Yes, that was me." James couldn't help blushing when he saw Janna, even though they would talk all the time during matches, this was different, more personal. "T-thank you so much!"

He finally steps out from behind the door and enters the Storm Chamber, fully revealing himself to the Wind Mistress, shyly looking to the ground with a slight blush on his cheeks. "Y-you look very beautiful today, M-miss Janna! a-as u-usual!" He looked up to her face, embarrassed that he was already blushing in front of Janna yet again but still smiling happily while sorting his fairly long, blonde hair which got messed up from running. "I hope I look ok to you, I sorta, you know... rushed over as soon as I got your reply, didn't want to wait or keep you waiting!" James laughed a little, nervously, as compared to Janna's appearance, he looked a little 'dull'. He was wearing a simple short sleeved white shirt with grey trousers but he wished he had picked out something a bit more, up to her standard.
((Dynamic reset! Now be in the same universe as the blonde female couple!))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna
Lux gasped indignantly, and grabbed Janna in a hug.

"Mine!" She announced.
Janna held Lux tightly. YOURS! She announces, giving her another cheek kiss

Kizeragi

01-28-2013

Quote:
((Dynamic reset! Now be in the same universe as the blonde female couple!))
((No problem, sounds good to me. I'll just continue from the part where you let me in! x3 But as long as I get some alone time later! :p))

As he enters Janna's home, he sees that she already has another visitor, he recognized Lux as he had summoned her a few times in the past. "Oh! Hi there!" The summoner waved to the pair, showing a slight blush on his cheeks. He eyed the couch near them, still a little tired from running over to the Storm Chamber. "M-may I take a seat?" He asked, nervously. He didn't want to interfere in their 'business', which he found adorable. As he continued to watch them play together, his cheeks lit up bright red. He wondered if they'd try something to include him, he looked to the floor, embarrassed by the thought of it.

Dear Luxanna

01-29-2013

Lux blushed, pouting and trying to think of some kind of revenge. But that's when a Summoner walked in, causing Lux to blush profusely and release Janna.

"H-hi, Summoner, hi, hello." Lux stuttered. "I... hi... didn't hear you come in..."

Ask Janna

01-30-2013

Quote:
Lux blushed, pouting and trying to think of some kind of revenge. But that's when a Summoner walked in, causing Lux to blush profusely and release Janna.

"H-hi, Summoner, hi, hello." Lux stuttered. "I... hi... didn't hear you come in..."
Janna gestured James to take a seat, as a flirt-war seemed to be taking place. Now, with an opportunity to give her a kiss on the other side, she took it. More for Janna! She announced.

Kizeragi

01-30-2013

((Better yet, Ill merge my last two posts, easier that way. ^^))

Quote:

James giggled a bit at Lux's reaction, which made him feel a lot better knowing he wasn't the only shy one here. "H-Hiya! I'm sorry for surprising you, I... I didn't mean anything bad!" He frowned, thinking he was in the way of things between Lux and Janna. "And Miss Lux, you can call me James! N-no need to be too formal with me." The summoner quickly raised his head back up and smiled to her, he too was still blushing.

Quote:
Janna gestured James to take a seat, as a flirt-war seemed to be taking place. Now, with an opportunity to give her a kiss on the other side, she took it. More for Janna! She announced.
He proceeded to take a seat after Janna's signal and watch the apparent flirt-war that Janna and Lux were having. It seemed like Janna was easily winning however. He blushed at her confidence, but proceeded to shake himself. "I-I can look away if you'd rather I don't watch you two!" The summoner's cheeks lit up even more so in response, out of his shyness.

Dear Luxanna

01-30-2013

Lux blushed a beet red as she looked at James.

"Oh, you don't have to look away." She said. "I dunno if Janna is too shy to want to be watched, but I, Lux, do not mind!"

She obviously did.