The Storm Chamber of the Institute (Ask Janna #2)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna View Post
I have no opinion on your music on the fields, Sona, but I do know that you do not need to improve, and it already suits me well, even if we were enemies in the fields.
♪Well that's good to hear,♪ Sona responded, ♪So, if I may ask, how do your wind tornadoes work? They seem to move much faster and hit harder than regular tornadoes do..♪

Dear Luxanna

01-21-2013

Quote:
Janna backed up and folded her arms again. But you said you enjoyed it! Hmph! She closes her eyes.
"You teasing meanie." Lux protested. "...fine!"

Lux grabbed Janna, and gave her an exaggerated cheek kiss.

Ask Janna

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Well that's good to hear,♪ Sona responded, ♪So, if I may ask, how do your wind tornadoes work? They seem to move much faster and hit harder than regular tornadoes do..♪
Well... it is dependent by their size, but its power remains constant. What you see is an illusion of what seems to be a small tornado, but in reality, it is just as powerful as the ones that you would see in a disaster. That... and I can control its... characteristics. Janna pointed up and stirred the air with her finger, making a tornado that resembled Sona upside down; a figure of a normal tornado. It spun with fury, but it stood there without consuming anything in its way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"You teasing meanie." Lux protested. "...fine!"

Lux grabbed Janna, and gave her an exaggerated cheek kiss.
Me? Teasing mean-- As Janna was about to turn around to look at Lux, she instead made out with her... by accident. Mmph! Janna looked at Lux with eyes as wide as dinner plates, her arms spread out as to be hesitant.

Ásk Ryze

01-22-2013

Ryze entered Janna's chambers to see Lux kissing Janna upon her lips. He stood by the door awkwardly for a few moments, then spoke up. "...Is this a bad time?"

Dear Luxanna

01-23-2013

Lux's eyes widened as she realized what happened. She let go of Janna and backed up into Ryze with a terrified look on her face.

"I-I-I..." She stuttered. "...y-you moved!"

Ask the String

01-23-2013

Quote:
Well... it is dependent by their size, but its power remains constant. What you see is an illusion of what seems to be a small tornado, but in reality, it is just as powerful as the ones that you would see in a disaster. That... and I can control its... characteristics. Janna pointed up and stirred the air with her finger, making a tornado that resembled Sona upside down; a figure of a normal tornado. It spun with fury, but it stood there without consuming anything in its way.
Sona seemed quite impressed with the storm Janna was creating, even more impressed with how it wasn't destroying anything as she expected.

♪So how much control do you have over your tornadoes?♪ Sona asked, ♪When you release them, can you simply stop them or change their direction in case they might hit something unintended?♪

Kizeragi

01-23-2013

After spending so much time summoning only Janna in his matches, he wanted to see her more 'casually' rather than being on business, he also wanted to see her more often. Unsure when to visit, (more like he was too shy to as he really admired Janna) he decided to send a letter first.

Dear Janna,
I was wondering if I could maybe visit you someday soon? After spending so much time together through summoning, I've always wanted to spend more time with you, but in a less serious way. I figured I would ask by letter first just to be sure, that and I'm.. a bit shy I guess. I think you knew that though.

Hope to hear from you soon!
-James

Content with what he wrote, he sent it away to be delivered, as it quickly disappeared into the distance, he turned away with a slight blush on his cheeks.

Ask Janna

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux's eyes widened as she realized what happened. She let go of Janna and backed up into Ryze with a terrified look on her face.

"I-I-I..." She stuttered. "...y-you moved!"
You came on to me! Janna grabs Lux and gives her the same kiss, but to the cheek, and it would leave a flawless lipstick mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona seemed quite impressed with the storm Janna was creating, even more impressed with how it wasn't destroying anything as she expected.

♪So how much control do you have over your tornadoes?♪ Sona asked, ♪When you release them, can you simply stop them or change their direction in case they might hit something unintended?♪
It truly depends, and it comes to the limits of my own psychology and physical abilities. I once summoned a tornado that would accumulate the wind as it ran, and I had full control of it, until it grew to a point where it was the size of Demacia and Piltover combined, and then I lost control, where it has become a vortex, a powerful one. But to my luck, I managed to remove it, but I had to be injured as punishment for my misdeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizeragi View Post
After spending so much time summoning only Janna in his matches, he wanted to see her more 'casually' rather than being on business, he also wanted to see her more often. Unsure when to visit, (more like he was too shy to as he really admired Janna) he decided to send a letter first.

Dear Janna,
I was wondering if I could maybe visit you someday soon? After spending so much time together through summoning, I've always wanted to spend more time with you, but in a less serious way. I figured I would ask by letter first just to be sure, that and I'm.. a bit shy I guess. I think you knew that though.

Hope to hear from you soon!
-James

Content with what he wrote, he sent it away to be delivered, as it quickly disappeared into the distance, he turned away with a slight blush on his cheeks.
The sender of the letter would swiftly receive a reply from Janna the instant the Wind Mistress read the letter fully:

Yes, I would be delighted to see you. You did not need to write the letter though, you could have just walked and knocked. I look forward to seeing you!!

Kizeragi

01-25-2013

Quote:
The sender of the letter would swiftly receive a reply from Janna the instant the Wind Mistress read the letter fully:

Yes, I would be delighted to see you. You did not need to write the letter though, you could have just walked and knocked. I look forward to seeing you!!
James was pleasantly suprised how fast he recieved a reply, but he expected no less from Janna herself. The letter fell into his hands as he proceeded to read to himself, a slight blush appeared on his cheeks. Moments later, he placed the letter on the nearby desk, and immediately made his way to her home, wasting no time. Through his excitement however, he left his summoner robes behind by mistake, but he figured he wouldn't need them.

As he arrived to her chamber, he took a moment for himself, he was quite nervous because he had never visited her home before, he shook himself to try and hide his shyness first before knocking on the door and opening it slightly, peeking inside to see if anyone was home. "H-Hello?"

Ask the String

01-25-2013

Quote:
It truly depends, and it comes to the limits of my own psychology and physical abilities. I once summoned a tornado that would accumulate the wind as it ran, and I had full control of it, until it grew to a point where it was the size of Demacia and Piltover combined, and then I lost control, where it has become a vortex, a powerful one. But to my luck, I managed to remove it, but I had to be injured as punishment for my misdeed.
♪Punishment?♪ Sona asked, ♪What do you mean? Did the tornado cause you to get hurt?♪