The Storm Chamber of the Institute (Ask Janna #2)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

12-04-2012

Upon hearing the news and conversation of the two, Sona decides to play one of her most vitalizing songs, the Aria of Perseverance. While it would not completely heal her wounds, she did hope it would give Janna enough strength to stand back up.

AsktheBlindFist

12-04-2012

Lee kissed her hands lightly and held them close as he felt the song of the Maven waft over the both of them. "Sleep love, I will be here for you if you need anything. For now, rest and relax." He turns to Sona. "I cannot thank you enough Sona, if there is anything you wish or need, do not hesitate to ask. I will do it as best I am able."

Ask the String

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
Lee kissed her hands lightly and held them close as he felt the song of the Maven waft over the both of them. "Sleep love, I will be here for you if you need anything. For now, rest and relax." He turns to Sona. "I cannot thank you enough Sona, if there is anything you wish or need, do not hesitate to ask. I will do it as best I am able."

Sona finished playing her song as the melodies lingered in the room.

"My pleasure to help out, Lee."

Sona pulled out a small blue box and handed it to Lee Sin.

"Give this to her when she wakes. It's a special crystal with a spinning tornado inside, which grows in size as Janna's strength grows. Think of it as an early Snowdown gift."

Sona stared back at the couple, and played a sweet calm melody as they cuddled together.

Ask Janna

12-05-2012

Janna closed her eyes, falling asleep, and her hair slightly pointed towards Sona's gift. Her power was such that her hair would point to magical anomalies. She had no dream, but her breathing seemed to clear up as more of her hair pointed towards the little tornado, making it grow as she gained her strength. She gathered her self composure, and soon she stood up and looked towards Sona, taking a deep breath. Smiling, she responded to Sona.

T-thank you, Maven. I could not be any more grateful.

AsktheBlindFist

12-05-2012

Lee turned to Janna as she stood. "How are you feeling love?"

Ask Janna

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
Lee turned to Janna as she stood. "How are you feeling love?"
...much better. Sona's aria... put me back to a good state. Janna jumped towards Sona and hugged her, but their floating states prevented them both from falling, and instead they bounced in the air before floating level from the ground. Thank you so much! She loudly exclaimed. You saved my life! I am forever grateful.

AsktheBlindFist

12-05-2012

Lee smiled and sat down, meditating.

Ask Janna

12-05-2012

((Bampie-bamp!))

Ask the String

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna View Post
Janna closed her eyes, falling asleep, and her hair slightly pointed towards Sona's gift. Her power was such that her hair would point to magical anomalies. She had no dream, but her breathing seemed to clear up as more of her hair pointed towards the little tornado, making it grow as she gained her strength. She gathered her self composure, and soon she stood up and looked towards Sona, taking a deep breath. Smiling, she responded to Sona.

T-thank you, Maven. I could not be any more grateful.

...much better. Sona's aria... put me back to a good state. Janna jumped towards Sona and hugged her, but their floating states prevented them both from falling, and instead they bounced in the air before floating level from the ground. Thank you so much! She loudly exclaimed. You saved my life! I am forever grateful.
Sona smiled warmly as they both landed on level, glad that Janna was still alright.

"No problem," Her melodies played, "It was my pleasure. Besides, it was Lee who brought the summoner in to heal you. You truly are lucky enough to to have found someone has caring as him."

AsktheBlindFist

12-06-2012

Lee nodded and smiled at Sona. "Hardly. I simply brought him here, that is all. But I do care deeply for her, I couldn't bare if she was hurt again."