The Storm Chamber of the Institute (Ask Janna #2)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

09-01-2012

((Holy ****, we have a Janna?))

Demacia was here.

$2.95 a minute seems a bit steep.

Lord of Apoc

09-01-2012

I have such a terrible life right now... did you know I was sued for serving bad steak?
Though it is nice to have a small breeze of fresh air every once in a while.

Ask the Herald

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna View Post
I will see you there soon, Viktor. I must ask though: How are you supposed to have dinner, with yourself being a machine, no longer possessing a mouth to eat?
The notion that I no longer possess a mouth is preposterous, and I would very much like to get my hands on the one who spread such an ill-conceived lie. I do have a mouth, and lips......They are merely hidden behind my mask.

And to quell any interest in seeing my face, the answer will be no. I will see you at the restaurant.

Ask Janna

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
((Holy ****, we have a Janna?))

Demacia was here.

$2.95 a minute seems a bit steep.

Steep? All that coming from a prince?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
I have such a terrible life right now... did you know I was sued for serving bad steak?
Though it is nice to have a small breeze of fresh air every once in a while.
She blows a breeze of cool air towards Garic, and it had a scent, a soothing scent that gave a message: I feel sorry for you.

Lord of Apoc

10-01-2012

I am not really one to except pity but for you anything goes.

st0pb0t

10-01-2012

Dear Janna,

Does the carpet match the drapes?

Sincerely, Evelynn

((I forgot we had a Janna. >.<

I hope she's still around.))

Ask Janna

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Dear Janna,

Does the carpet match the drapes?

Sincerely, Evelynn

((I forgot we had a Janna. >.<

I hope she's still around.))
...What?

Ask Koggy Maw

10-04-2012

Kog'maw enters in the Storm Chamber, looking what there was in this place and he sees Janna. The void creature was wondering about Janna's hair... After a while looking at her blonde hair, Koggy asks.

''Janny, how do you look while your hair is down like normal human? Koggy wanna see.'' Kog'maw seems impatient and curious to see that.

Ask Janna

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Koggy Maw View Post
Kog'maw enters in the Storm Chamber, looking what there was in this place and he sees Janna. The void creature was wondering about Janna's hair... After a while looking at her blonde hair, Koggy asks.

''Janny, how do you look while your hair is down like normal human? Koggy wanna see.'' Kog'maw seems impatient and curious to see that.
Janna watched as the corrosive saliva from the Mouth of the Abyss wore out the lovely carpets of her chamber. She disregarded it, for that it was the Institute's property, and that it would be replaced. She patted Koggy's head as she said: "Oh... like this." She said as the wind that levitated her seemed to calm itself, lowering herself gently, and her hair. She was beautiful, and her tiara played a role of being a halo to the angel.

Ask Koggy Maw

10-05-2012

Kog'maw's eyes seems to be bigger, they seems like big cute eyes. The void creature seems to be enchanted with Janna's beauty.

''Ooooh... Pretty.'' He says happily. Suddenly, Koggy hugs Janna as he being careful to not leave corrosive saliva on Janna. The void creature says with a thankful tone.

''Thank you Janny, you're beautiful like that.''