Ask Veigar

1234511 ... 19
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veignar

Senior Member

05-09-2013

(Well this is an Ask Veigar thread. XD I also RP as Veigar. Bland beginning is tasteless :3)

Veigar redecorated the room that the previous owner was....removed out of. The tiny evil yordle smirked under the shadows as he rebuilt the domain to his liking and had a very soft and comfortable chair near a wooden table by the window. On the table was a stack of letters from various sources, which he was suppose to answer awhile ago, but with so much to do he considered it to be low on the to do list.

"Well..." As he picked up a few of the letters, "I guess I can take some of my time to answer these measly questions about how great I am!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

Senior Member

05-09-2013

((God, that was a SHORT Description))

Breakfast of Champions?

-Signed: a random summoner


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veignar

Senior Member

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
((God, that was a SHORT Description))

Breakfast of Champions?

-Signed: a random summoner
I dine on the fear of my enemies.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fae Lulu

Senior Member

05-09-2013

((That's it? No epic description? No place reason why we ask you stuff? You're boring xD))

Lulu and Pix wander into Veigar's room, admiring the decor.

"Wow...lot of cool stuff around here," She exclaimed as she approached the Master of Evil, "So Veigar, what do you do around here for fun? I haven't seen you around the area lately."

Pix fluttered off to explore the rest of the room, looking for something to do.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veignar

Senior Member

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Ll View Post
((That's it? No epic description? No place reason why we ask you stuff? You're boring xD))

Lulu and Pix wander into Veigar's room, admiring the decor.

"Wow...lot of cool stuff around here," She exclaimed as she approached the Master of Evil, "So Veigar, what do you do around here for fun? I haven't seen you around the area lately."

Pix fluttered off to explore the rest of the room, looking for something to do.
(I'm working on it XD)

"Why are you in my evil domain!" The extremely evil yordle almost screeched at other's in his room. "Don't touch anything!" Veigar was extremely high strung at the moment, slightly twitching at his last encounter with Gangplank.
"I don't have fun" Veigar replied while waving off Lulu. "I'm busy with my plot to take over the world!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gangpickle

Senior Member

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veignar View Post
(I'm working on it XD)

"Why are you in my evil domain!" The extremely evil yordle almost screeched at other's in his room. "Don't touch anything!" Veigar was extremely high strung at the moment, slightly twitching at his last encounter with Gangplank.
"I don't have fun" Veigar replied while waving off Lulu. "I'm busy with my plot to take over the world!"
HAHAH! I dont think ye would be to high strung from visiting me ye half pint magician. Also I came to deliver the things you asked for"gangplank drops a box onto the floor and slides it over to the yordles feet........ body "Not like it would be o use to me. I left ye a orange surprise and the bottom of the box."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

Senior Member

05-09-2013

(( me and last veigar had a liit relationship where maya loves him to ends of hell because he is cute in her eyes and personally id like to continue that if you allow it. ))

Maya teleported in.

"VEIGAR! I was looking for you... You made me worry you adorable bundle of cuteness. Now come and let me hug you."

She teleports to his front and scoops him up as she proceeds to give a death hug.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veignar

Senior Member

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
(( me and last veigar had a liit relationship where maya loves him to ends of hell because he is cute in her eyes and personally id like to continue that if you allow it. ))

Maya teleported in.

"VEIGAR! I was looking for you... You made me worry you adorable bundle of cuteness. Now come and let me hug you."

She teleports to his front and scoops him up as she proceeds to give a death hug.
(This is a new Veigar, you have to delvop that relationship all over again XD)

"WHO ARE YOU WOMAN LET ME GO! I COMMAND IT!" Veigar screamed as he was instantly groped by some weird woman who suddenly appeared. "Also, I'm not cute! I'm evil!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veignar

Senior Member

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangpickle View Post
HAHAH! I dont think ye would be to high strung from visiting me ye half pint magician. Also I came to deliver the things you asked for"gangplank drops a box onto the floor and slides it over to the yordles feet........ body "Not like it would be o use to me. I left ye a orange surprise and the bottom of the box."
"Good. I didn't think you would actually keep your word...." Veigar raised an eyebrow at Gankplank, and under the shroud of his hat his eye twitched. "I don't like suprises, reminds me of that clown."
(Wait, what oranges? I JUST ASKED FOR PORN!)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

Senior Member

05-09-2013

(( nono you doing ur right... She loves him he hates it to hells end.. Took the old veigsr on a teleporting spree once... It was fun ))

"You're so adorable when you talk... Ooo, I could just carry you around forever!"

The death hug becomes tighter around Veigar.


1234511 ... 19