Why do people pick Annie over anivia?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maikky

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmano View Post
lies, fire turns ice into water which inturn becomes water>fire
POKEMON LOGIC TRUMPS ALL!

also she isn't called Water-evia.

Dzung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmano View Post
lies, fire turns ice into water which inturn becomes water>fire
unless the fire evaporates the water. steam burns

EIometer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnacus Maximus View Post
Aniva's HARASSMENT does a fourth of people'ss hp AT LEVEL TWO. and woe to you when she goes in for the kill with flash and ignite or whatever.
Anivia with ignite is fail.

Pwnacus Maximus

08-11-2010

Personally I use clarity + teleport, but to eachhis own I guess. And actually I was wrong, ff's cd is about 8 seconds with a bit of cdr. My bad I guess lol

The Space Cowboy

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyrock View Post
I am going to take the time to explain to you why you're a moron.

First, anivias stun beats annies in cooldorn and range and damage. It can hit from far away in the right circumstances while being a guaranteed hit at closer ranges formassive damage at a 1:1 ratio and can be used very frequenly.

Second, anivias egg provides insane survivability by doubling her effective hp and forcing the opposing team to dedicate that much more time to kill you.

Third, anivias ult isn't high damage until late game, but is an aoe slow that can be done repeatedly and can also support her combo as well as annies does.
first, i don't care what the "cooldorn" is like on anivia's stun, the AoE is much smaller and almost impossible to hit more than one person unless you are facing a bunch of people who are literally hugging each other's nuts. annie's stun is bigger and therefore better.

second, you can IGNORE anivias egg, END OF STORY. when shes in egg, finish off the rest of her team and then 5v1 her because she's a moron like you who thinks egg is godlike through the entire game. also have fun waiting five minutes to fight the enemy team because your egg isn't up.

third, annie's ultimate is high and constant damage throughout the ENTIRE game. anyone who stands in anivia's ultimate is an idiot, and once she turns it off it has a cooldown just like any other spell.

ps. .75 second stun is obviously comparable to a 1.75s stun right?

Merana

08-11-2010

How has noone mentioned that you also need MS quints as Anivia unless you want to move slower than the Golem, so no Magic Pen or HP quints for you.

Plus annie easily picks up blue after she drops her tibbers for a kill. Anivia has to ping like a fiend hoping someone will come help, good luck with that in solo queue

Haruhiist

08-11-2010

I prefer Anivia simply because she doesn't need to wait for an ultimate to cooldown before bringing very powerful burst. Her AP ratios are great, her cooldowns as a whole are low and she can constantly burst repeatedly, bringing the same amount of power with each burst. Annie on the other hand, has one load. After that, her spells don't do anywhere near as much damage as it did in the initial burst. This prevents the 'Make Annie use Tibbers and then attack their team when it's down!' situation.

Anivia's range also makes her a greater ganker in my opinion, Annie is rather obvious although she can use Disintegrate for a homing stun.

ArcherU

08-11-2010

The simple fact is Anivia cannot do everything Annie can just like Annie can't do everything Anivia can.

People choose their champions for several reasons. You can choose a champion solely based on their looks if you want.

Dzung

08-11-2010

i like anivia because she's nurturing

Pwnacus Maximus

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merana View Post
How has noone mentioned that you also need MS quints as Anivia unless you want to move slower than the Golem, so no Magic Pen or HP quints for you.

Plus annie easily picks up blue after she drops her tibbers for a kill. Anivia has to ping like a fiend hoping someone will come help, good luck with that in solo queue
Uh, anyone who takes movespeed quints on anivia is dumb. Also anyone who takes any boots other than swiftness or mobility on anivia is also dumb. Anivia 100% needs those boots, end of story. Without them she is disgustingly slow and you will be no use to your team because you'll always be catching up to everyone else. Edit: and she doesn't need golem untill around level 10 or so, and even there it's a luxury and isn't needed. By the time you ahould be getting golem
as anivia you can easily solo it yourself.

And a .75 second stun is all you need to explode someone, aanything longer is a crutch.