Zooming out in game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phoulmouth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2010

I play at 1920X1080 res.

Going through the in game UI I cannot find a way to zoom out a bit. There are several spots on the map were I would love to be able to zoom out a bit farther but unfortunately I cannot figure out if there is a way.

Any help would be appreciated.

Genuwine21

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2010

as far as keyboard, I can't recall, but if you have a scroll wheel on your mouse scrolling that will zoom in and out.

finalformeskimo

08-11-2010

You cant scroll out much at all. The mousewheel can control it, but you can only zoom in from your starting position. really just use the minimap more and unlock your camera if it is, and get used to nudging it around the map (i dont even think about it anymore, camera is always exactly where i need it) or get a new config that uses wasd for controling the camera.

Phoulmouth

08-11-2010

Yeah, it doesn't scroll out enough and my camera isn't locked.

/sadface

thanks